Random NCAA Sigs

footballfiji

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the USF and Bucs....great job.

You really should think about doing these for all sports....you'll be the most popular guy on the boards....

....aaaand speaking of which, I wouldnt mind a Tampa Bay Lightning one with Vinny Lecavalier and Brad Richards

and/or

DRays one with Carl Crawford and Scott Kazmir. ;)

SigReflect.png

oh i love it!!! I love how you used pictures that had their game face on! That is so cool! 3 more please?!?!?!?!?!?

Dallas Stars-American Airlines Center-Mike Modano, Marty Turco & Sergei Zubov

and/or

Texas Rangers-Ameriquest Field-Hank Blalock, Mark Teixeira & Michael Young

and/or

Dallas Desperados-American Airlines Center-Will Pettis & Clint Dolezel.

That's all and I'm done asking! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Next Three:

giantsowners.jpg

tblightning.jpg

tbdrays.jpg

JBPerry, I'm working on the Rangers and Stars sig, I can't do a desperados one (I can't find enough images).

After that, I'll be no longer accepting requests in this thread. I'll be working on a new project that I hope I'll have the first part of it done by tommorow.

Just found the UNC banners. Spec-frickin'-tacular job, my man. Much thanks.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived