NBA jersey concept alternates

Conrad.

Very nice work on all three of them, I'll even praise the black Utah Jazz jersey (although I would have rather seen a light blue or purple alternate).

Seeing these concepts in NBA Live template-format is reminding me to re-start the Road Trip, now that I have all my script wordmarks complete (except for the Jazz, which are really hard to find anything of traceable quality)...

QPR%20Sig.png

Very nice work on all three of them, I'll even praise the black Utah Jazz jersey (although I would have rather seen a light blue or purple alternate).

Seeing these concepts in NBA Live template-format is reminding me to re-start the Road Trip, now that I have all my script wordmarks complete (except for the Jazz, which are really hard to find anything of traceable quality)...

yea i thought u forgot about us at NLSC...havent seen u post there in a while...

thanks for the comments :)

any more thoughts everyone?

First off, I must say, that's quite the job you've done using that live template.

I love what you've done with the Bobcats alt, that is amazing.

Not a huge fan of black alts, so I'd pass on the black Jazz jersey and the Knicks alt looks great.

I like the Knicks one as well. Two suggestions though...

-maybe ditch the black, IMO black works nicely in their current scheme, but with an orange jersey I think it looks nicer using orange, blue and white alone.

-arc the name in the back

Nice job on all of them.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Bobcats... should use that full-time and move the orange to alt status.

Knicks... not sure, I'd have to see how it looks on the court.

Jazz... black alts have been done to death, but this one actually doesn't look that bad.

Nice work overall. :)

stoneraizersig.jpg

Knicks jersey is phenomenal. My favorite of the 3.

Bobcats in blue is an improvement, but I'd still like that horrible overitalicized font thrown in the garbage.

Jazz... just not a fan of their look in general, adding black doesn't help the situation any. The Jazz need purple, the one color they've always had to some degree, and the one color that ties them in best to their home in the Wasatch Range of the Rocky Mountains.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived