NHL Concepts

steiny_ramone

I really feel that washington needs to be red white blue, and judging from many of the other caps concepts, so do most of the people on these boards. I recoloured both logos to fit with the red white and blue theme.

washingtonhome.png

washingtonroad.png

washingtonalt.png

My sharks concept uses the calgary flames template. I added a lace-up collar that uses the forgotten colour in their logo: orange. C+C please

sanjosehome.png

sanjoseroad.png

sanjosealt.png

They both look great. In particular, the Caps set is infinitely better than what they have now. I can't stand the current color scheme (at least not for a team named the Washington Capitals).

I do have two minor comments regarding both:

Caps: The blue logo seems to get lost a little on the blue jersey. Maybe if you switch the red and blue (i.e., make the red the primary and the blue the alt and swap the logos so the red has the eagle), you can eliminate that issue.

Sharks: I probably wouldn't have noticed the orange laces if you hadn't pointed them out. Since you have, however, they look out of place. I know there is orange in the logo, but that is only because the hockey stick is orange. In my mind, that does not really make orange a team color (at least no more than brown is a Miami Dolphins color because that have a football in their logo).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I really feel that washington needs to be red white blue, and judging from many of the other caps concepts, so do most of the people on these boards. I recoloured both logos to fit with the red white and blue theme.

Congratulations! You are the 100th person to do re-color the Capitals current jerseys to Red, White and Blue!

Be sure to pick up your commemorative "I Did the Obvious." t-shirt on your way home. :hockeysmiley:

As for the Sharkies, really not a bad template for those colors at all. I rather like that set.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Not so bad, all things considered.

CAPS: I'm with Leopard - the crest is swallowed up by all the dark blue surrounding it. And it's not a Caps concept without stars. Lots and lots of stars. ^_^

SHARKS: Seeing how much teal you took out of the look on the primary road and alt sweaters, I'd worry about putting more teal back in the look than trying to add a color that's really only there to color in an element of their logo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Congratulations! You are the 100th person to do re-color the Capitals current jerseys to Red, White and Blue!

Be sure to pick up your commemorative "I Did the Obvious." t-shirt on your way home.  :hockeysmiley:

If it's so obvious, why can't the Capitals figure it out?

Be sure to pick up your commemorative "I Did the Obvious." t-shirt on your way home. :hockeysmiley:

that can also apply to a number of sabres, kings, canucks, and penguins concepts as well.

lol. yah, I know. Red, white, blue is not a new idea by any stretch of the imagination, but the caps would look so much better in r,w,b as opposed what I consider nothing more than long-sleeved washington wizards alts.

Archived