Landskrona Bulldozers

Discrim

I was lurking at Big Footy and saw these...I gotta say originality doesn't always equal ugliness; there's unoriginal ugly, and a subsection of that is template ugly. With that, I present to you the world's ugliest footy jumper...belonging to Sweden's Landskrona Bulldozers

20060127004101396_1.jpg

:blink: lime green, neon blue, hot pink, orange and brown are decent colors individually. together...well, let's just say this makes Mooterus look like a masterpiece. to bottom things out, I read they're gonna wear brown shorts and socks with these. I know amateur teams usually can't afford much more than existing teams' designs (this is St. Kilda's home style, usually seen in red, white and black with a black back) but yeesh. soggy template ugliness. :wacko:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I was lurking at Big Footy and saw these...I gotta say originality doesn't always equal ugliness; there's unoriginal ugly, and a subsection of that is template ugly. With that, I present to you the world's ugliest footy jumper...belonging to Sweden's Landskrona Bulldozers

20060127004101396_1.jpg

:blink: lime green, neon blue, hot pink, orange and brown are decent colors individually. together...well, let's just say this makes Mooterus look like a masterpiece. to bottom things out, I read they're gonna wear brown shorts and socks with these. I know amateur teams usually can't afford much more than existing teams' designs (this is St. Kilda's home style, usually seen in red, white and black with a black back) but yeesh. soggy template ugliness. :wacko:

Holy fark! This has to be some kind of joke ...

Dear God. I don't know what is worse, the fact that these exist, or the fact that none of these sites seem to know how bad they are:

From World Footy News:

"Colorful new inclusions to the regional league include the Landskrona Bulldozers (jumper at left) and the Göteborg Beserkers, set for their first year of regular league play after a few years of hard work getting off the ground."

That's all they say about them?

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived