AFC and NFC Logos

Dave Ship

I like the idea of incorporating the NFL SHield shape into the conference logos. The 3D effect is a little too much, though. A flat version would be much better.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I love the 3D look-the logos are update while still holding on the the 'tradition'

Somebody call the NFL commish - hook Beatnik up. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The flat ones are ten times better, except that all the lines and whatnot are crooked. The A and N are rotated a little left. The shields are skewed a little left. the left point is a little bit higher than the right.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The flat ones are ten times better, except that all the lines and whatnot are crooked. The A and N are rotated a little left. The shields are skewed a little left. the left point is a little bit higher than the right.

Yeah, i know...i made it in 5 secs just for show how they'll look. Because i still prefer the 3d version.

I agree, make the stars the same on both. I've never understood why the AFC gets 6 stars and the NFC only three (yes, I know the AFC is based on the old AFL logo, but why not put the stars outside the NFC logo as well?)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived