St. Louis Blues alt concept

TBGKon

Not too shabby....

And just for the record, the Blues have a track record of this...

NHL Uniforms site

Click on the 80s and check out 1984-85 & 1985-86...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Basically I wanted to use a collegiate feel to this alt by putting the wordmark on it above the logo.

Bluesaltconcept.png

What do you all think?

Awesome.Just WOW!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I dunno, putting the wordmark on the jersey brings back bad times for Blues fans, I think. There's a reason it got dumped so quickly the first time around. I'd say try a reworked jersey with putting "ST. LOUIS" back into the note and you might be onto something. How about resuscitating the old horn shoulder patch?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Not bad. I kinda liked it the first time the Blues did it, but I do like what they wear now. It would look more collegiate if you took the Blue Note off the front and replaced it with a player number. Of course, losing the Blue Note would be considered the 7th Sign, and we'd all be in deep ka-ka.

BTW, ColtzFan... WTF is with your sig? 6 NFL teams, 2 MLB teams, and 2 NBA teams. And the 2 NBA teams are the Pistons and Pacers... who together touched off the most embarrassing incident in the NBA in the past 25 years. You can't possibly like both of those teams. Seriously, what's with your sig?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

BTW, ColtzFan... WTF is with your sig? 6 NFL teams, 2 MLB teams, and 2 NBA teams. And the 2 NBA teams are the Pistons and Pacers... who together touched off the most embarrassing incident in the NBA in the past 25 years. You can't possibly like both of those teams. Seriously, what's with your sig?

It's called fairweathering.

That's like having a sig with the Axis Powers and the Allies.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived