Worst Uniforms

scraw28

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MLB - Honestly there's not a single uniform I dislike - I actually like the Rockies and Dbacks and believe there's a place for purple in sports.

You like Toronto's silver/grey/black (oh and blue) mess? And they looked great just ten or eleven years ago, too

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

NFL - Bills

NHL - Mooterus

NBA - Too numerous to single out just one, but if I had to pick out one, it'd be the Kings' gold uni. All they had to do was look at how bad the LA Kings' sash jerseys did to figure out that it wouldn't work well.

MLB - San Diego road jerseys--just seems so out of place with their decent-looking home unis.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

MLB - Honestly there's not a single uniform I dislike - I actually like the Rockies and Dbacks and believe there's a place for purple in sports.

You like Toronto's silver/grey/black (oh and blue) mess? And they looked great just ten or eleven years ago, too

I don't think you have to go back that far at all, even one step backwards for the Blue Jays would be a huge improvement.

Nah, one step back is the Angry Bird, right? Two steps back is the '97 update, three back is the World Series one that everyone likes. That's my favorite, because I don't care for vests, or the red trim.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

As a Jays fan I prefer the Clemens-era unis, but the unis do work. For the record, here's a picture of a blue jay. The black and graphite isn't totally out of place but ya the team does need more blue considering it's the dominate colour of the bird.

Blue%20Jay.jpg

Edit: Such a purty birdie, I had to post a couple more pics.

BJFeb1long.jpg

JAYBLUE.JPG

stoneraizersig.jpg

Football: Seahawks, Bills (road unis esp.), Ravens, Bengals... I couldn't pick just one, they're all so hideous.

Baseball: Colorado Rockies

Hockey: LA Kings

Basketball: Charlotte Bobcats (orange and purple TOGETHER? Nooo)

Football: Seahawks, Bills (road unis esp.), Ravens, Bengals... I couldn't pick just one, they're all so hideous.

Baseball: Colorado Rockies

Hockey: LA Kings

Basketball: Charlotte Bobcats (orange and purple TOGETHER? Nooo)

Isn't it blue the bobcats use?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

NBA - Warriors' Orange Alternates/Timberwolves' Home/Bulls' Away

MLB - Diamondbacks' Black Alternates/Mets' Home Pinstrips/Reds' Away

NHL - Stars' Black Alternates/Devils' Home/Lightnings' Away

NFL - Dolphins' Orange Alternate/Jaguars' Home/Ravens' Home

Archived