More Logo concepts

Shane Does Art

I'm sorry but these were done in my sketchbook, with only a pencil, then i used photoshop, and im new to it

i wasnt saying they were bad or anything, but i just read what i wrote, and thats what it sounds like, but most of them are good, and if you developed them they would really work, but i guess i was just asking if they were sketchbook drawings or polished concepts, and you answered that. work some of them out on the computer and they will be real nice. work on wordmarks too. oh, and the ducks one looks too much like a bowling pin to me. might be the shape, or the stripe across the neck, or a combo. play around with it a little, and make the 'M' an 'A' cuz they are just the Anaheim Ducks now.

I'm sorry but these were done in my sketchbook, with only a pencil, then i used photoshop, and im new to it

i wasnt saying they were bad or anything, but i just read what i wrote, and thats what it sounds like, but most of them are good, and if you developed them they would really work, but i guess i was just asking if they were sketchbook drawings or polished concepts, and you answered that. work some of them out on the computer and they will be real nice. work on wordmarks too. oh, and the ducks one looks too much like a bowling pin to me. might be the shape, or the stripe across the neck, or a combo. play around with it a little, and make the 'M' an 'A' cuz they are just the Anaheim Ducks now.

I'm working on a seperate Anaheim Ducks one as well

Hi, how are you?

am I the only one who see this, but does the Ducks one look like a bowling pin?

I c it too. I also notice that the dallas star, looks like a star fish.

I was thinking that too.

I think they are good ideas, but they just don't do it for me. Good try though, I mean, you only gain experience by trying, and this is a good first try. Keep it up, I think with some more time and work you will have some pretty solid logos. It also doesnt hurt to look at some guids to learn what exactly makes a good logo and whatnot, because those can be helpful and can help you modify your ideas to make them work well.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thanks alot and I just wanted to add iI like alot of what the teams use currently better than my concept it was more as an If they had to change..There's more to come and I'm trying to cleant them up as best as i can

The next ones are Boston( don't get your hopes up) TAmpa, Chicago and Buffalo.

Hi, how are you?

Is it just me or is that the Puerto Rican flag in the Blue Jackets concept? Anyways, I think these logos are a good start and you'd see much better results with some experience in image editing software- yet I can see past that and think these work well. My favorite is the Wild logo.

EDIT: Oh I see now, that is supposed to be the state of Ohio's flag- shouldn't it be a circle or 'O' for Ohio instead of a star?

Is it just me or is that the Puerto Rican flag in the Blue Jackets concept? Anyways, I think these logos are a good start and you'd see much better results with some experience in image editing software- yet I can see past that and think these work well. My favorite is the Wild logo.

EDIT: Oh I see now, that is supposed to be the state of Ohio's flag- shouldn't it be a circle or 'O' for Ohio instead of a star?

I'm not to familiar with the flag but The Bluejackets use a star so I did as well.

Hi, how are you?

shanexlogos4col2copy.jpghere we go four more

I am by no means a professional like some of these guys on here, but I would like to give a few tips if I may. Obviously you are starting with drawings on a pad, scanning them, and then you mentioned going over them with some editing software like Photoshop.

If this is the case, here is what I suggest to better and perfect your designs. After you scan your page of logos, crop each logo out so each one is a seperate image and file. Then, in my opinion, I would blow up each (unless you start drawing them larger on paper) and THEN begin the editing process. This way, when you try to shrink them for displaying online- they will look much better.

Just wanted to help you out because it will clean lots of things up for you and probably make things a lot easier on you also.

Archived