Disturbing New Logo Ripoff

TruColor

There's been a lot of talking, but has anyone actually contacted Greg about? I am interested in what his reaction would be.

If it was me, I don't think that I would sue if someone just found it online and made it out of ice, but it would be a different story if they got credit for it and receive any comp as a result.

Something like this would be an open-and-shut case.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

But he would have been paid if he used the regular Cardinals logo. I guess I just don't understand the benefit of him using this logo as opposed to the other one. That's why I think he could have been confused. Why use all the other NFL logos and then that one for the Cards? It doesn't make any sense.

But he would have been paid if he used the regular Cardinals logo. I guess I just don't understand the benefit of him using this logo as opposed to the other one. That's why I think he could have been confused. Why use all the other NFL logos and then that one for the Cards? It doesn't make any sense.

Well, I don't know if it was his call or the event's decision, but somebody has no clue about sports. Either way, the sculptor accepted money for representing artwork that was neither his nor the NFL's. If he got permission, then that's all right, but if not, the ice sculptor used someone else's work, and got paid for it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived