jumping on the Revolution bandwagon

axl007

44.png

I just did a job where the person asked for a logo on the new Revolution football helmet. I came up with this version, it's the first time I've really played with gradients in CorelDRAW. I had to do the front version so they could see the stripe pattern. Just thought I'd share.

Here are some of my state's high school teams.

CLHEL2.png

This past year I played with the Revolution helmet on my high school squad, and the form might be wierd at first, but it's a lot more comfortable and safe than the old ones. Plus, looking from inside that facemask makes you feel like a badass. And after a while, I started prefering the look of the Revs to the traditonal helmets. At least everyone should get used to em because you're going to be seeing more and more of them.

They are Missouri HS team helmets.

The "C" with the feathers is St. Joe Central Indians

The Green helmet with the "M" is Maryville, Mo

The red helmet with the ATL falcon is light blue is Springfield-Glendale.

The Gold helmet is "Highland Wildcats"

The Yellow helmet with the FLA panther is Slater HS in Missouri

The Mizzou replica is Marcline (Home of Walt Disney-boyhood home) Tigers

Silver helmet with the green/blue dog is the Wentzville Timberwolves.

All very nicely done!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

raytown.png

Those helmets are from Missouri high schools. I made them from what I think the decals look like on the MO HS Helmet Project (Central's logo was made from the Redskins' feathers). Here are some NCAA helmets, except for the red one, and KC, you should know that one.

Sacker, I would have done a Troy State helmet, but I don't have a good version of the decal.

Thanks all,

AXL

CLHEL2.png

mkersey-

What site is that? I'd like to check it out 'cause it's not me. Maybe another Axl?

I'm a Missouri boy.

I just created these by redrawing the helmets from the Ridell site and just coloring them with gradient fills to try to look like the photo. I've never really messed with gradients before because I won't do a logo with them and didn't know Corel could do them that well. I'm going to try a three-quarter view next.

That MO Helmet site is great!

CLHEL2.png

mkersey-

What site is that? I'd like to check it out 'cause it's not me. Maybe another Axl?

I'm a Missouri boy.

I just created these by redrawing the helmets from the Ridell site and just coloring them with gradient fills to try to look like the photo. I've never really messed with gradients before because I won't do a logo with them and didn't know Corel could do them that well. I'm going to try a three-quarter view next.

Oh, you're thinking of Alex Ferone. This is a different "Axl". The "Axl" you are thinking of also did some drawings for me.

mkersey-

I'm a Missouri boy.

Axl,

My bad....I actually did think you were the other "Axl"...Sorry for the confusion on my part....

Thanks for the comments on my site...I've put a lot of work and hours into it...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived