Atlanta Thrashers concept

phayze

I went in the Seahawk double blue direction this time. I kept the red and yellow as trim colors, and as an alternate for the red peoples.

I don't really hate the Thrashers jerseys, just some minor gripes. I kept what I liked about the scheme, added some stuff and tried to traditionalize it a bit.

thrashers2qj.png

Untitled-1.png

I like these for the most part. The colors work well as a set. Nice, nice work.

My first impression though was the bottom of the jerseys having the yellow stripes both go up at diagonals, combined with the top stripes also going down at angles, gives it a "Avalanche" template feeling, as their jerseys also have that same effect of the "up & down" stripes.

I might like it even better if the bottom stripes were just horizontal or something unique or "wing-like", like the "feather" effect they have on their sleeves now.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The only thing I might change would be to tweak the pants color, as the bottom of the jersey and the pants seem to blend way too much.

Other than that, these are great.

VmWIn6B.png

Ridding the wing design and darkening the light blue are not my favorite changes.

But, nicely done set, cool rendering, but like Joel said, I'd love to have these on another team, but the Thrashers rock their own identity hard, and this is too traditional for a 6th year team that has made its hallmark on progressive design.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived