KC Chiefs concept

PriestMVP31

:welcome: aboard.

For a first effort, it's decent. But it's going to take a lot to improve the Chiefs' look, which is as good as any in sports IMO.

A few suggestions:

- darken the gold. It looks more like a canary yellow than something that a pro football player would be wearing.

- the socks need changing. White on the bottom, coming out of the shoes. Always. NFL rule, no exceptions.

- Impact is not the ideal font for pro football.

- there's an awful lot of black around the numbers and name, and it looks out of place when you consider that the only place the Chiefs wear black now is as an outline color on the helmet logo. The Chiefs with black don't look like the Chiefs.

- I like the sleeve striping, but sharpen up the borders. However you drew them on makes them look fuzzy, and they sorta bleed into the red.

Like I said, it's pretty decent for a first attempt, but I wouldn't trade what they wear now for these, nor could I see them wearing this. Just my take...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

A couple of suggestions:

-Maybe some white trim around the yellow sleeve stripes on the home jerseys.

-I always thought the Chiefs should put a "KC" without the arrowhead on their sleeves, might go well with your concept (if you make the "KC" white).

-Drop the red sleeves on the road jersey.

You might have something here, good work.

I like the revisions a lot. This could be a nice update.

I guess my only gripe now is the contrast-colored sleeves on the white jersey, only because it isn't done on the red. I'd rather see it taken out, and the sleeve stripes tightened up a little more (black or white as an outline color may not be a bad idea, like chief said).

Beyond that, I say well done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the addition of yellow, but I think you need to put some into the logo as well. it just doesnt fit even more with more yellow in the uniforms.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I looks a bit too Redskins-ish to me. I like it a lot, but it's just a little too similar. I'm honestly not sure how to fix that problem. I'm honestly not sre how to fix that except to maybe brighten the red a bit. It looks darker on my screen.

Archived