Columbus Blue Jackets concept

dgnmrwrw

I've been skeptical of the Swift jersey's viability, mostly because of the cookie-cutter stuff that seemed to dominate the Olympics. But I think there are certain NHL teams it could work for, if properly used. So here's my first of a few ideas to come:

Columbus-A.png

Columbus-H.png

It's still a work in progress, so C+C is very welcome.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Move the patches closer to the collar and the numbers where the patches are and it will look correct.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Move the patches closer to the collar and the numbers where the patches are and it will look correct.

Actually, having the numbers on the shoulders, like some teams did in the Olympics, drove me NUTS. I want the numbers to stay in the same region that NHL teams currently use.

And yes, there will be a home and alternate to come.

I like the placements of the patches and numbers. The only things I suggest is to move the name higher so that it doesn't sit on a seam and shrink the back numbers just a bit. Right now they seem overpowering.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I like the bottom of the jersey - very clean looking - nice work!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

me gusta, exspecially because you use the alt. logo.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

If you change the grey on the blue jersey to white, you'll have a winner.

The thing is, I really wanted to make grey very prominent, maybe even more so than the red. I tried a couple of versions of the home sweater, but this is the only one that had the balance I wanted between the grey and the red. One of them had a thin white stripe between the two (like the grey stripe on the white sweater), but then I lost that sharp distinction between grey and red that the blue creates.

The thing is, I really wanted to make grey very prominent, maybe even more so than the red. I tried a couple of versions of the home sweater, but this is the only one that had the balance I wanted between the grey and the red. One of them had a thin white stripe between the two (like the grey stripe on the white sweater), but then I lost that sharp distinction between grey and red that the blue creates.

I didn't even know there was an ounce of grey on the white one until you mentioned it, but if you want grey to stand out on the blue one, use more of it on the other one, otherwise it looks very out of place.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I didn't even know there was an ounce of grey on the white one until you mentioned it, but if you want grey to stand out on the blue one, use more of it on the other one, otherwise it looks very out of place.

I'm really surprised you couldn't see the grey stripes on the white jersey. I may need to darken the grey.

Here's the pattern I was trying to maintain:

On the light (white) sweater, there are two dark colors (blue and red) separated by a relatively light color (grey).

So on the dark (blue) sweater, I wanted to keep the grey and red (which are now relatively light) separated by the darker blue.

Archived