Something interesting...

tohasbo

That does not look like the Red Sox normal St. Patrick's Day hat.

These may just be fashion hats, unless MLB is taking this league wide and New Era is in on the deal.

Fashion hats.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here's the BoSox St. Patty's day hat I ordered. Hopefully it'll come today. Again, it's not the official Boston St. Patrick's hat, but a fashion hat.

2965_bosred_shamrock_lrg.jpg

Joined with a kelly green track jacket and a pint of Harp, and I'll be having a good time come the 17th! :)

Interesting, why they would come out with these things on the biggest non-holiday of the year.

I dunno... A lot of people get into St. Patrick's Day in Denver, and we don't even have that large of an Irish population. All I know is that our downtown is packed on St. Patty's with people going bar hopping and wearing green.

The market research must support doing it. I can't picture New Era executing all of these green and white hats if there wasn't evidence of them selling.

Interesting, why they would come out with these things on the biggest non-holiday of the year.

Heck, in Boston it IS a holiday, but it's not St. Patrick's Day.

It's a City holiday called "Evacuation Day"

It celebrates when the British left Boston during the Revolution.

One of my history professors when I was in college is now the head of the Boston Historical Society. He's a Revolutionary War expert and has significant doubts that March 17 was THE day the British left, but as he said.. "who's going to argue with having St. Patrick's Day off."

Evacuation Day

It's a City holiday called "Evacuation Day"

It seems fitting, somehow, to have St. Patrick's Day coincide with something called Evacuation Day.

^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived