Goofy Carl Crawford Photo Scavenger Hunt

amare32

I was killing time waiting for the keeper deadline to pass so I could have my Expansion Draft. I decided to find pics of all the players I intended to select. The hardest guy to find a good, decent sized photo of was Carl Crawford.

Turns out there are an unthinkable number of goofy pics of the speedster floating around the internet. I love the guy, but it seems like every shot has him losing his hat, sticking out his tongue, making a funny face, getting tagged out.

So my challenge to you is simple -- find the dorkiest action shot of Crawford. Winner gets a big laugh at Carl's expense.

Just to get things rolling, I submit the following:

20050424WP_crawford_450.jpg

Happy hunting!

How come sometimes pictures show up as "user posted image" and I have to right-click and select "view image" to see them? I use FireFox.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not a picture, but a video... Quite possibly the best baseball catch I've ever seen. Running into foul territory, up the bullpen mound, stepping over a glove, back DOWN the bullpen mound, avoiding relief pitchers, reaching over the wall, falling into the stands, tangled up in a ball bag. UNBELIEVEABLE concentration.

Link

Scroll down to May 2: NYY @ TB, "Crawford makes a great catch "

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Archived