Sportslogos member NFL Mock Draft

WISDUCK

I assume Buffalo's pick. We're switching to the old jerseys.

NFL says no way, you stupid idiots have to look that ugly for 5 years as per bylaws.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bills pick Lendale White of USC.

No way do the Bills pick a running back when they've got McGahee and they've now got more problems on the defensive line.

Yeah, this thing has been pretty lame. People are pickign their favorite players, rather than based on team need.

We should do one with actual knowledgable football fans.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No way do the Bills pick a running back when they've got McGahee and they've now got more problems on the defensive line.

Yeah, this thing has been pretty lame. People are pickign their favorite players, rather than based on team need.

I'm with ya there, just find people that are going to pick like they're the GM of the team and not just picking who they like the best.

Should have known when the first one picked was Vince Young when the Texans just signed Carr to a long term contract.

If the real draft goes this bad...I'll be happy. Considering Vernon Davis (the dude's going top 5, at least top 10 no question) hasn't been drafted thus far, perhaps he'll keep falling to amare and the Bears at 26 :D

A guy can certainly hope :D

Considering Vernon Davis (the dude's going top 5, at least top 10 no question) hasn't been drafted thus far, perhaps he'll keep falling to amare and the Bears at 26 :D

You're 1/2 right. B)

W/ the 10th pick in the NFL Mock Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select ...

VERNON DAVIS, Tight End, University of Maryland.

(I had hoped to confer one last time w/ my co-owner, lilg, but I know his preference is for Davis.)

Since the real Falcons traded away their first-round pick, does that hold true for this draft?

They just traded down from 15 to 31, right?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Since the real Falcons traded away their first-round pick, does that hold true for this draft?

They just traded down from 15 to 31, right?

The Broncos received the 15th overall pick and in exchange sent the 29th pick (along with some mid-rounders) to Atlanta. The Falcons then shipped the 29th overall pick to the Jets for John Abraham.

Denver now picks 15th.

New York now picks 29th.

You mentioned the 31st overall pick... that pick belongs to Seattle and was rumored to be the pick sent to the Jets had the Seahawks won the John Abraham sweepstakes.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm with ya there, just find people that are going to pick like they're the GM of the team and not just picking who they like the best.

Should have known when the first one picked was Vince Young when the Texans just signed Carr to a long term contract.

way ahead of you guy's about to start a new thread about this. With some rules.

1. Research you teams needs

2. 1 GM per team

3. 24 hours per pick

This mock draft is ridiculous, nothing but the favorites are being selected and if this was a real draft, I will say the teams that have high draft picks are just getting worse.

Archived