Your Favorite NCAA Upset

Cujo

Uhhhh....I have an addition to the list

2006: #13 Bradley 77, #4 Kansas 73 :D

Kess, thanks for the support, and congratulations on the NIT win, although I wish you guys could be adding to the MVC's NCAA win total.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

My favorite NCAA upset was when UAB beat Kentucky last year to get to the Sweet 16.... Because I hate Kentucky when it comes to basketball, and to see that mostly Wildcat crowd be silenced by some unknowns from Conference USA was hilarious to me.

I also have an addition.

2006: Northwestern State 64, Iowa 63 :D

That shot is going to be imprinted deep into the minds of every Iowa fanboy in this state. Also, they can't do :censored: to me now because if they try, I'll just say the name Jermaine Wallace and those C*ckeye fans will crawl into their little corner crying the night away...

My favorite NCAA upset was when UAB beat Kentucky last year to get to the Sweet 16.... Because I hate Kentucky when it comes to basketball, and to see that mostly Wildcat crowd be silenced by some unknowns from Conference USA was hilarious to me.

That was probably 04', Arizona killed UAB last year in the 2nd round

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Wichita State 80, Tennessee 73.

:D

Nice upset, but it doesn't rank in my book. I've seen 7 seeds make the Sweet 16 before and Tennessee also had no business being a #2. The vols were very overrated.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived