New Spike TV Logo

WhoDey42

The Nashville Network

The National Network

The New TNN

Spike TV

Spike

In the matter of about 5 years.

New logo sucks. No character. At least the old one had a little character. Seems like someone mailed it in personally.

I like the new logo but I didn't see anything wrong with the old logo. I stopped watching the network when they stopped showing SlamBall.

same here, I loved slamball. I watched that "Pros VS. JOES" once, it had me laughing.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I watch Star Trek: Deep Space Nine everyday at lunch. I never liked the show, until I saw the later episodes with the Dominion War. It's ok. Something to watch during lunch while wearing my pink bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. And besides, what else am I going to do while waiting for Oprah to come on? One can only polish their Lee Press-on Nails so many times a week!

Thanks for sharing, Dave, but this is a thread about the new Spike TV logo.

When I saw this logo I immediately thought it would look better on a can of motor oil or a brand of power tools (no, not THOSE kind of power tools, EZ). I suppose that's what the network was going for - something to appeal to the kind of folks who take a keen interest in motor oil, power tools or even 18 wheelers. I don't think esoteric appeal was on Spike's punchlist and to that end I think they nailed their goal with this logo.

You posted the new logo for weeks now, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW IT ON TV! :cursing::mad:

Calm down.

The new logo, along with the cheeky, double-entendre tagline of "Get More Action," will be seen on-air starting in May.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived