2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, what I am saying is that Ajax has started wearing next year's away kits (which were posted earlier in this thread) this year (as shown in the photo), with one key difference being that instead of the black away shorts and socks that were in some of the promotional materials, in the picture I posted they are wearing a third set of shorts and socks, which are red.

It could also be dependent on what the home team was wearing. If, for example, the home team was wearing black (or dark) shorts & socks, Ajax would be obligated to change to a non-conflicting color, depending on whether it was a FIFA competition or not.

Sorry this was dragged up from the previous page, but I wanted to add my 2¢.

It could also be dependent on what the home team was wearing. If, for example, the home team was wearing black (or dark) shorts & socks, Ajax would be obligated to change to a non-conflicting color, depending on whether it was a FIFA competition or not.

Sorry this was dragged up from the previous page, but I wanted to add my 2¢.

Except that their first kit is already all white :blink:

Bayern, doing the template thing...

bayern_away.jpg

I think if you reverse that we've got the Liverpool kit... collar and all.

liverpool-1.png

I love collars on football shirts. A nice visual touch to set them apart from other sports.

Like laces on hockey shirts, which I know a lot of people hate but to my eye adds a touch of charm. Something unique, a design element holdover from the past that can simultanously be contemporary.

I love the collar on my redcurrant Arsenal shirt - saves the design.

It's nice to see a little purple in that Real design, even if it is only in the sponsor's logo...

EDIT: Upon further review of the Real Madrid home shirt, it does look like the Adidas stripes on the (wearer's) right sleeve are, in fact, purple.

Kind of a weird look...

There's an Arsenal fan site out of Atlanta that posted a leaked pic of a special shirt that they say Arsenal was going to wear in the CL final:

untitled5vl.png

They aren't, of course. It's a fake. The pic is of a bootleg shirt found on eBay.

The author had to admit that it was a put-on. He seemed surprised to find out that people believed him, and that they didn't like his little prank.

http://arsenaltalk.bravejournal.com/entry/16670/

Archived