2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Rugby league only has 13 players per side and in its 100 years or so of existence has distanced itself from rugby union by eliminating lineouts (replaced with scrums) and replacing rucks and mauls with a non-contested "play-the-ball" akin to an American football snap. Scrums are now effectively non-contested as well because you're basically allowed to put the ball in the second row (although its not in the rulebook yet).

Its probably a more athletic sport relying more on individual speed and skills than rugby union.

The scoring system is slightly different as well to place more emphasis on try-scoring, although the move to 5 point tries in rugby union has redressed this slightly.

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers are my second favorite team (to Arsenal), so I'm a little bummed that they haven't had a jersey that I've wanted to buy since they moved to Umbro. I have their last Diadora shirts, both blue and white, and I love them. Not ready to pick up an Umbro one yet... maybe next year.

The Liverpool 3rd kit-Euro away kit has sort of leaked. Nothing too exciting. Just the adidas Libero template in white with some green down one side. Matching shorts.

liverpool-1.png

The new Leeds shirt is not a bad shirt. Unfortunately, it is impossible to overlook the crappiness of the sponsor logo. Has a "Wheel of Fortune"/"took literally five minutes to design and execute" feel to me.

I understand how important sponsors are, but if I ran the world, or at least the premiership, I'd require sponsor logos to only be printed with one color... one that is found elsewhere on the kit.

Archived