2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

agreed, it looks *exactly* like a skin for a game, and my best guess is that it'd be for FIFA '07 (as we know they have the full EPL license and Winning Eleven doesn't). Hmm. interesting that they don't have the pumas on the shoulders of that one...

new Finale ball = hawt. I like it.

harperdc.gif

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
interesting that they don't have the pumas on the shoulders of that one...

EPL rules only allow for one sponsor logo on jerseys and shorts. That's why you only see one cat on there

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I want to preface this comment by saying I am a Man U fan born and bred. I don't understand all the comments regarding arsenal's new stadium. It isn't a monstrosity, it is a beautiful looking stadium, and a much needed upgrade over the out dated Highbury. But it's still smaller than OT  B)

How can you say it's souless until it has witnesses a game with fans in attendance, give things a chance people.

This coming from a denizen of the Library of Dreams :D

Geeeeez!!! They're not even back up yet, and it starts already !! ;)

After May 21, it's ON!!!

*Marching on together*

sort of off topic...

im looking to purchase a long sleeve arsenal redcurrant jersey, and the only place i can find them in stock is worldsoccershop.com. i want to customize the jersey, and they offer "authentic lettering" for a small extra fee. they also give you the option of adding CL or PL badges. what are the chances of getting authentic arsenal CL lettering if i opt for the CL badge? anyone ever get a customized jersey from WSS?

thanks!

Longsleeve Arsenal redcurrant kits are available here:

Subside Sports

Possible Manchester City home

mancity3po.gif

Wow. Pretty classy look for the Blues, but I suspect this is a Photoshop job of the Greece kit (look at the blue haloed edges around the white elements). I've not read any switch from the Reebok brand for them - I don't think the Adidas Group (that now owns Reebok) is going to spend money to sign Thierry Henry, then weaken their brand in the Premiership by changing every Reebok team's branding.

They've already snagged Chel$ki and Liverpool for Adidas - are they really going to reduce Reebok's presence in the Premiership to Bolton and West Ham? Doubt it.

I'd expect a new Rbk branded kit for Man City, as the prior ones have been used for 2 seasons.

(But hey, they did change up Liverpool, so it's not beyond the realm of possiblity)

213162ke.jpg

tottenham. was announced today together with mansion, the new sponsor.

HA, HA! Once again, Tottenham has red on their kits due to the sponsor! The club never liked Thomson's insistence on having Arsenal's color on their own kits and now their new sponsor has the same situation.

I love it - no matter what they do, they'll always be smeared by the Arsenal.

213162ke.jpg

tottenham. was announced today together with mansion, the new sponsor.

HA, HA! Once again, Tottenham has red on their kits due to the sponsor! The club never liked Thomson's insistence on having Arsenal's color on their own kits and now their new sponsor has the same situation.

I think the cash they get for wearing the sponsors will be much more useful than whining about the red in the kit. At least it's not smeared across the whole chest

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

the forbes list over the ten current biggest shirt sponsorship deals in soccer:

1. Man U - £14.1m

2. Juventus - £12.8m

3. Bayern München - £11.5m

4. Chelsea - £11m

5. Real Madrid - £9.7m

6. *Spurs* (ny) - £8.5m

7. Borussia Dortmund - £8.3m

7. Olympique Lyonnais - £8.3m

9. Bayer Leverkusen - £6.6m

10. AC Milan - £6.2m

can you se the ARSE there? i think not.

forbes list

spuradd55td9.jpg

can you se the ARSE there? i think not.

Because Arsenal's sponsorship deal is a total package for the Emirates Stadium naming rights (for 15 years) AND shirt sponsorship, totaling over £100m. As a combined sponsorship deal, it's one of the largest ever in European football.

The elements of the shirt sponsorship value haven't been separated, but since the O2 sponsorship was well in excess of £6m, you can bet this is easily in the top 10.

First post but needed to give you my two cents worth to quote Kent Brockman.

Bolton will still wearing Reebok next year and the stadium will still be the Reebok Stadium. Bolton Wanderers are confident adidas' takeover of Reebok will not affect their sponsorship.

Allan Duckworth, chief executive of Burnden Leisure, which owns the club and the Reebok stadium, told the Bolton Evening News:

"Reebok has its European headquarters in the stadium, as well as the stadium naming rights and the club's kit sponsorship.

"From Reebok's perspective, this stadium is a shining light for the brand, and the set-up here is a picture frame for the brand in the UK.

"It is a very significant relationship. Both parties have got to be satisfied with a sponsorship deal or it won't work, and it certainly has worked very well over the years."

Duckworth said he saw no reason why adidas should change the relationship between Reebok and Bolton Wanderers.

He said: "It would not make sense to tamper with existing, successful brands. When you buy a brand, you are buying goodwill.

That is exactly what adidas is doing - buying goodwill, and there is every indication that they want that goodwill to continue."

So heres me off to the Adidas Stadium by 2008 then!

Archived