2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they've shockingly (supposedly) have signed Thierry Henry to a boot deal to take effect after the World Cup.

So I doubt it.

It coud always move him over to the adidas stable.

QUOTE (Thierry Henry @ Monday, May 15th, 2006 - 16:41:58)

If that's Tottenham's kit, well, that's pretty boring.

like the club for the past decade....

I know Arsenal now that they are pretty much a slef confessed french team are a very attractive team to watch, but going back a handful of years they were still Boring Boring Arsenal. Funny to see how quick people forget or is it just fair weather fans? :P

ah tottenham fans...it's seriously too bad you haven't won any major competition IN that decade...and a half....

seriously though, arsenal have really become a joy to support since Arsene Wenger took over as manager, so I completely understand your comments. And yes, I remember the Boring Boring Arsenal days and the days when White Hart Lane was the stadium to be at in London....but then you haven't won a double now, have you? much less three....:P all in good fun though, spurs have a great history, and I respect the club quite a lot. spurs are way more respectable than those :censored:ers down in chelski - only having success after a russian oil oligarch buys off the best talent in the world at exorbatent prices... <_<

OD_Signature.jpg

born and bred man u fan. Had player trials for spurs but not a fan.

You mean, they had you try out for the team?

yeah a few of years ago for the youth system.

Lets cut the Arsenal/spurs thing- anymore new kits on the horizon?

Hertha Berlin

db_9.jpg

I dig it. Heck, the sponsor's logo is something close to matching the team's colours. Gotta be a first in Europe. :P

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Stuff from Germany...

1860 Munich (who said Nike was completely abandoning stripes? ^_^ )

8244.jpg]

These are last years shirts with a new sponsor. I believe 1860 played all season without one last year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Norwich City is set to unveil new kits on June 7. Xara is still the manufacturer, but there will be a new kit sponsor, flybe.

There's an image on the club website with the players wearing the kits, only they've been blacked out:

0,,10355~2913950,00.jpg

However, it seems that if you save that image, then view it in Windows' thumbnail folder mode, it reveals the kits:

norwich5kz.jpg

I doubted this at first, but then I saved it to my machine and got the same results. I'm not sure what causes it, but it gives a glimpse.

You can't tell much detail, of course, but it looks that they'll be rather traditional-looking, the standard yellow shirt and green shorts. The new away kits, after a couple of rounds of green, will be all-plain-white. (Personal bias: Boooorrrring.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

db_9.jpg

The Hertha BSC shirt is the ugliest I've seen in a long time. Especially the badge. After wearing an "H" and the club logo last season they will be wearing something that ooks like the logo of Hometown rival Tennis Borussia Berlin.

wappen.gif

The wording by the way is "HERTHA BSC BERLIN 2006". Pretty unusual to have something else than the founding year in the logo.

Stuff from Germany...

1860 Munich (who said Nike was completely abandoning stripes?  ^_^ )

8244.jpg]

These are last years shirts with a new sponsor. I believe 1860 played all season without one last year.

The pic is taken at the sponsor presentation press conference. It its an old jersey with betandwin.com printed on.

This is the home shirt of the 2005/2005 season with the sponsor FESTINA Watches.

05.jpg

The "blau bleiben" was a special print at the last home game. 1860 faced big financial problems and this was a message to the fans to "stick to the blue".

For the next seasons KAPPA will be the equipment sponsor of 1860.

Pepito

Middlesbrough have 1986 in their crest, and they weren't founded then, either.

Well, officially the current Middlesbrough club was founded in 1986. Middlesbrough Football and Athletic Co. Ltd. was established in 1986, after the old club went out of business, with debts of 1.8 million pounds. The original club was founded in 1876.

Archived