2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

I know Arsenal now that they are pretty much a slef confessed french team are a very attractive team to watch, but going back a handful of years they were still Boring Boring Arsenal. Funny to see how quick people forget or is it just fair weather fans?   :P

Yes, we used to be "Boring Boring Arsenal." In that we kept beating our opponents 1-nil. Not exactly something to be ashamed of. :D

But Wenger has brought a whole new playing style to the club. Not Boring at all, these days. Not short memories, not fair-weather fans, but fans who actually understand the game we play.

Scoring Scoring Arsenal! :P

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's an image on the club website with the players wearing the kits, only they've been blacked out:

0,,10355~2913950,00.jpg

However, it seems that if you save that image, then view it in Windows' thumbnail folder mode, it reveals the kits:

norwich5kz.jpg

I doubted this at first, but then I saved it to my machine and got the same results. I'm not sure what causes it, but it gives a glimpse.

That does work.

Strange. :blink:

I know Arsenal now that they are pretty much a slef confessed french team are a very attractive team to watch, but going back a handful of years they were still Boring Boring Arsenal. Funny to see how quick people forget or is it just fair weather fans?  :P

Yes, we used to be "Boring Boring Arsenal." In that we kept beating our opponents 1-nil. Not exactly something to be ashamed of. :D

But Wenger has brought a whole new playing style to the club. Not Boring at all, these days. Not short memories, not fair-weather fans, but fans who actually understand the game we play.

Scoring Scoring Arsenal! :P

I understand the game don't worry, I just had to respond to an Arsenal fan calling another club boring given Arsenal's fairly recent style. One-nil wins, route one football is still boring whatever way you cut it.

Signing of Henry is a big boost eh.

One-nil wins, route one football is still boring whatever way you cut it.

I dunno. One-nil can be plenty exciting, depending on what happens in the match....

that's why i said route one football, just the way arsenal used to play. But yeah, some one nils can be some of the best games around.

Making up for my posting the fake Manchester City kit earlier, here is the real deal. The guy who took the photo got it as a factory reject in India, hence why there is a problem with the tag at the bottom, and there is no Rbk logo.

DSC00849.JPG

DSC00850.JPG

Making up for my posting the fake Manchester City kit earlier, here is the real deal. The guy who took the photo got it as a factory reject in India, hence why there is a problem with the tag at the bottom, and there is no Rbk logo.

DSC00849.JPG

DSC00850.JPG

Can you repost those photos?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived