2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like what nike have done for the new kits for both the world cup and club teams. The designs seem nice and bold, and somehow look very classy too. Furthermore, I think they have retained some induviduality, granted the striped jerseys are similar, perhaps the adidas jerseys are more obviously templates?

Slightly off topic, a few days ago i was reading a speculative report on nike and puma teaming up to try and nix some of the impact of the adidas reebok deal. The article was written comparing the number of shirts from each brand in the world cup, and it also talke dof the sibling rivalry that remains between adidas and puma. Any rumblings regarding this merger?

These might be my favorite new kits thus far

Sharp. Very sharp.

Is Nike firing on all cylinders lately, or what? In the "credit where credit's due" category, they're doing a great job for their football teams.

Why? Great Jersey, BUT I really doubt that Nike came up with that design. This is a traditional kit, PSV wore that aes ago.

These might be my favorite new kits thus far

Sharp. Very sharp.

Is Nike firing on all cylinders lately, or what? In the "credit where credit's due" category, they're doing a great job for their football teams.

Why? Great Jersey, BUT I really doubt that Nike came up with that design. This is a traditional kit, PSV wore that aes ago.

The specific design is Nike's, it just references a traditional PSV kit without feeling the need to impose its own stamp.

That's why it's a great design, and Nike should be commended for it. I've given Nike a lot of flak in the past for promoting itself above the clubs, and it's only right that I give them praise when they don't.

These might be my favorite new kits thus far:

103918_296_1149237451227-Nike0608-Simons375.jpg

103909_296_1149236407413-Nike0608-Aissati195.jpg

PSV goin retro eh?

Me likey...a LOT :D

They'll look quite sharp when they take the Eredivisie title once again this coming season :D

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Can't believe it didn't occur to me to post those. *heh* They are pretty decent, I may have to get one if I go over again in the coming season. Or I'll wait for them to be promoteod for 07-08.... well, I won't hold my breath, long as Worthington's in charge.

As for Gooch to Boro, that'd be interesting, for sure. He could give Borgetti the staredown again!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Can't believe it didn't occur to me to post those. *heh* They are pretty decent, I may have to get one if I go over again in the coming season. Or I'll wait for them to be promoteod for 07-08.... well, I won't hold my breath, long as Worthington's in charge.

As for Gooch to Boro, that'd be interesting, for sure. He could give Borgetti the staredown again!

I like the collar on the Canaries' white kit much better than the t-shirt style collar on their main kit.

And Boro needs to lose that damn white strip. Enough already.

Welcome the Premiership's newest member, The Reading Royals.

It must be such a thrill to wear the Barclay's Premiership patch for the first time in your club's 135 year history.

New Away Kit:

reading1.jpg

reading2.jpg

I hear that they're in the hunt for Oguchi Onyewu also.

Archived