2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Making up for my posting the fake Manchester City kit earlier, here is the real deal.  The guy who took the photo got it as a factory reject in India, hence why there is a problem with the tag at the bottom, and there is no Rbk logo.

DSC00849.JPG

DSC00850.JPG

Can you repost those photos?

Yes, please repost. I'm definitely seeing what Manchester City come up with. I love their current home kits.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't repost, but basically it's some ugly Reebok template, with enough dark blue that City fans aren't pleased with it. Design on the back similar to the England kit. Overall, not awful, but that light blue adidas fake I posted would've been welcome.

Can't repost, but basically it's some ugly Reebok template, with enough dark blue that City fans aren't pleased with it. Design on the back similar to the England kit. Overall, not awful, but that light blue adidas fake I posted would've been welcome.

Any objections to the white sleeves?

I guess sky blue and white are the traditional colours so that's less of a change than the dark blue parts?

liverpool-1.png

Ugh. Now that I can see it.. that Man City shirt is ugggg-lyy. Looks more like a motorcycle jersey.

I can finally see these jerseys. They remind me of Rugby shirts, not that I'm all that familiar with rugby.

I did notice, though, that the team crest is embroidered on rather than it being a patch. I have a replica of their previous kits and it's the patch.

I did notice, though, that the team crest is embroidered on rather than it being a patch. I have a replica of their previous kits and it's the patch.

It might be because adidas is doing these. Reebok for the last 3 years had been doing heat screens for the team crests.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Making up for my posting the fake Manchester City kit earlier, here is the real deal. The guy who took the photo got it as a factory reject in India, hence why there is a problem with the tag at the bottom, and there is no Rbk logo.

DSC00849.JPG

DSC00850.JPG

YUK!

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

best looking Inter strip since '03-04 IMO *thumbs up*

that also means there's hope that Juve will be in true stripes as well.

I'm going to disagree. I think the white collar on the Inter kits looks weird.

The Web site from which zjac posted the Inter kit has a ton of new kit pictures.

Here's the link.

It won't let me paste any images, but it has Nottingham Forest, Paris Saint-Germaine, Lyon, Liverpool, Manchester United among others.

White collar to make the swoosh stand out. Classic Nike.

ZOMG!!! NIKE CONSPIRACIES ABOUND!!!

:rolleyes:

If anything, the white neckline detracts from the nike logo. Contrast makes elements stand out. The less white on the jersey, the more the white logo would pop.

If anything, the white neckline detracts from the nike logo. Contrast makes elements stand out. The less white on the jersey, the more the white logo would pop.

I agree, the collar actually diminishes the impact of the swoosh.

At the same time, it seems that Nike, having gotten away from blatant templating this year, are using collars above everything else as a branding maneuver (or at least some kind of "retro" cut).

I can't say that I really like the white collar on the Inter kit, it will probably look even more awkward if Nike work white into the shorts and socks somehow...

new Birmingham City

06-07%20kit.jpg

new%20blues%20kit1.jpg

new%20blues%20kit2.jpg

new%20blues%20kit3.jpg

Home kit

- not royal blue

- same cheap material

- the right shoulder sucks

- the left shouldersucks

- white socks again?

Away kit