Buffalo Sabres

Delux247

Why do all Buffalo sports teams have to incorporate the Buffalo into their logos in some way?

A) Bills--a buffalo on the helmet.

B) Sabres--a goathead buffalo on the sweater

C) Bison (IL-AAA)--same deal.  more buffalo.

Enough buffalo.

Maybe it's because Buffalonians are proud of their city. And plus, would anyone really buy any merchandise for the Buffalo Extremely Poorly Run, Ridiculously Mismanaged Rust Belt Disaster Stories?

The Buffalo Cheerios would be a great new name for the Bisons. Throw in a Montgomery Biscuits style-hat and you've got a marketing winner.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I haven't minded the template they've used for the modern design, I don't like designs that are black heavy though. Black red and white is a tricky trio to use, I prefer the way Carolina nd team Canada use it to the Buffalo verson of mostly Black.

Even if they were just to change their alternate uniform to the good old Blue and yellow it would be a huge change, and likely be a best selling jersey

Why do all Buffalo sports teams have to incorporate the Buffalo into their logos in some way?

A) Bills--a buffalo on the helmet.

B) Sabres--a goathead buffalo on the sweater

C) Bison (IL-AAA)--same deal.  more buffalo.

Enough buffalo.

Maybe it's because Buffalonians are proud of their city. And plus, would anyone really buy any merchandise for the Buffalo Extremely Poorly Run, Ridiculously Mismanaged Rust Belt Disaster Stories?

The Buffalo Cheerios would be a great new name for the Bisons. Throw in a Montgomery Biscuits style-hat and you've got a marketing winner.

That's actually not a bad idea. If the wind's blowing just right, downtown Buffalo often smells like breakfast due to all the grain elevators down by the waterfront...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Gotta love those roller hockey greats, the Wings.

I have heard that someone in the organization said the new uniforms will be just that, a new uniform. Darker blue than the old royal blue, and gold, not yellow. The alternate would be the throwback of the old blue and yellow jersey.

I agree we need to get rid of the Buffalo head, and I'm so glad we're getting rid of black and red. I think the only thing I like about the current uniforms is the updated crossing sabres logo. The jagged "B" with the sabre through it looked like something a 3rd grader drew and showed his friends his logo by describing it as "rad." It's time for a change and I'm glad we're getting it. :D

Blue and Gold is going to be amazing...

But im even more excited about the sabres going to the playoffs. On the topic of the Leafs sucking, did anybody see this game tongiht?

There was gonna be a fight, and peters walked away and did this:

petersswing.gif

Have fun on the golf course leafs, I hope they can take a few strokes off of their game...

Archived