Police car graphics

IronChefShark

"All units in the vicinity and one-Adam-twelve, a 211 in progress..."

Not to mention the "459 fight group with chains and knives ..."

Funny thing is, my current job is as a 911/Police/Fire dispatcher. 'Toning out' the fire stations is pretty cool...remember Emergency! ?

I'm still PO'd that TV Land took Emergency! and Adam-12 off their schedule.

I should be a member of the Jack Webb Fan Club given how much of his work I've watched over the years -- Dragnet, Adam-12, Emergency! and even a one-season cop show with a cool Plymouth, helicopter and motorcycle, Chase.

My 20/400 vision didn't allow me to pursue, so to speak, a career in law enforcement. But I was an ambulance driver for a while, and my wife was an EMT. Getting toned out while you're asleep is an adrenalin blast like no other.

Packers-2.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inspired by the foreign police cars, my friend and I used Photoshop to make this Ford GT police car in the famous American black and white scheme.

FordGTPoliceCar.jpg

Really awesome concept. Only problem I see is on the front view you can see a cage, but the Ford GT has no back seat to speak of.

PopHeading-1.gif

Riding in a V8 engine is far worse punishment than a caged backseat.

We just thought the cage looked nice, in the end. Thanks for the compliment!

No doubt the cage looks nice. I would even go as far to say that if this was a reality the police agency would indeed put a cage in there. Still, the cage and the police car as a whole wouldn?t serve much day to day purpose for a police unit, but it would definitely be a good addition for any highway patrol unit. Again, great job on everything.

PopHeading-1.gif

I used to live in Athens, Ohio and their cars were all really cheesy-looking white Impalas. They didn't look like they could outrun much of anything, not that they would have had to chase anything other than beat-up pickup trucks. Now I live in Oceanside, CA and see way too much of their cars in my apartment complex, unfortunately. Theirs are nicer.

• 3 months later...

I collected these last night...

Rochester, NY City Police

citypoliceur3.jpg

citypolice2mq5.jpg

NY state police

trooperwd5.th.jpg

Xerox Corp. Security

xeroxcarga5.th.jpg

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

These are the police cars from where I lived about 4 months ago. The company I worked for at the time had created these before I worked there. I always thought they looked pretty nice. Unique. This is a jeep, but they also had regular police cars with the same scheme.

vehicle2.jpg

whoa thats weird... I go through highland every day on the way to work...

If you are from the lou, I would imagine thats the same highland.

you know where Germantown is?

Archived