Joey goes to the Fish

brinkeguthrie

if cullpepper gets hurt, joey has a chance to turn his career around with the great wide-outs in miami as targets. Hence the word "if"

he had great targets in detroit to and look what he did.

if cullpepper gets hurt, joey has a chance to turn his career around with the great wide-outs in miami as targets. Hence the word "if"

Ran for his life because he had no line and watched the "talented" recievers hurt themselves or drop passes?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ran for his life because he had no line and watched the "talented" recievers hurt themselves or drop passes?

yeah, calling Charles Rogers and Mike Williams talented is like calling the Saints a Super Bowl contender. :P

It would be a bloody good College team though. :)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Didn't Lions GM Matt Millen question his toughness either in the 2004 or 2005 season? Since that is the case, he could be branded as a softee and not have much respect with Nick Saban. If Harrington one of those who thought the new DET coach Marinelli was too tough, then his career is probably over.

The last sentence was just speculation. The Lions may not have even allowed Harrington to participate.

Culpepper IS hurt. Remember his knee injury last year? It's doubtful he'll play much of 2006.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Culpepper IS hurt. Remember his knee injury last year? It's doubtful he'll play much of 2006.

Latest report I heard he's already throwing the ball as well as jogging. Anyway, Harrington will be a decent back-up. He's still a young guy and would be surrounded by a better cast and a much better coaching staff.

don't forget the lack of anything resembling a running game while we're at it....

I still think Joey has the tools to make it as a solid quarterback in the NFL...but that's mostly because he's still revered in Oregon for his college career. it's hard to count the guy out when he's such a solid person *and* had absolutely nothing to help him in Detroit.

harperdc.gif

Latest report I heard he's already throwing the ball as well as jogging. Anyway, Harrington will be a decent back-up. He's still a young guy and would be surrounded by a better cast and a much better coaching staff.

That's definitely better news than what I last heard (albeit the latest update I read was about a month ago). It was all gloom and doom from a couple "insiders" about a week after the trade...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Some people refer to those talented receivers as "The Divas". :D:blink:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

When I first saw this topic, I thought it was saying the show "Joey" was cancelled. Then I noticed where it was.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

When I first saw this topic, I thought it was saying the show "Joey" was cancelled. Then I noticed where it was.

I though the same thing since Joey sleeps with fishes

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I though the same thing since Joey sleeps with fishes

Hah, you know what makes this even funnier? Howard Stern said Joey WAS cancelled. Looks like this topic really does have 2 meanings. :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived