gordie_delini

World Cup 2006 Jerseys Signatures

The reason we're not commenting as much as you'd like is because we're all (for the most part) absolutely speechless. Great job, and can't wait to see what you do for MLS and the Premier League...

Let me echo the above comment; a Don't Tread version of this would be simply awesome.

I'm using the USA one, looks beautiful.

by the way, I plan to do club versions of these at some point

Put Everton top of that list mate. Very good work by the way

by the way, I plan to do club versions of these at some point

Put Everton top of that list mate. Very good work by the way

also, blackburn rovers.

i've already replied once, but i'll do it again, since it's not getting enough love :)

awesome sigs, seriously.

These are absolutely flipping fantastic, they make my WC sigs look as amateurish as they actually are. Also where did you find the Australia & Saudi crests? I spent ages trying to find a good source image of those.

Awesome-o, I love it. Thanks for making these, especially the one in the Oranje.

These are absolutely flipping fantastic, they make my WC sigs look as amateurish as they actually are. Also where did you find the Australia & Saudi crests? I spent ages trying to find a good source image of those.

I found some on FIFA's website, but I can't remember where though. :(

www.hqfl.dk has most of the crests, as does www.brandsoftheworld.com - HOWEVER - I hand traced several of the logos myself, including putting the right colors into the Australia crest, as the one from botw was only a silhouette. Out of the crests here, I did Trinidad & Tobago, the Ivory Coast, Iran, Australia, Togo, and Tunisia. www.soccer.com has all the WC home jerseys, and I got pretty good images of those logos from there, or at www.kitbag.com for close ups

bump for opening day.

i'm using the usa sig over at doubleminor.net

i linked to this thread, so people on my site could use these, too. again, great job.

These are awesome, Gordie. What is the typeface you use for the Netherlands, Portugal and USA?

Let me echo the above comment; a Don't Tread version of this would be simply awesome.

DTOM.png

How about that?

DTOM.png

How about that?

Triple wicked with a side of awesome.

That means it's good.

DTOM.png

How about that?

The swoosh is on the wrong side of the striping.

USRetroPolo.jpg

And that USA crest looks familiar... <_<

if somebody gets me either a hi-res raster version of those badges or vector files, I will put together the don't tread on me sig. on another note: check out the thread in the sports logos forum on the boards :D