US Soccer Wallpaper

creativelysain

I made this desktop background recently, and wanted to share it with everyone. It's not too flashy, as I wanted it to look simple and proud displaying the colors and the team badge. I used the "Don't tread on me" logo, as I think it's fantastic. Let me know what you guys think.

US Soccer Wallpaper

(EDIT: update)

It's hot, although the undersides of the banner that got magic wanded, I would make those white again. I cried a little when I saw that the snake's tongue is a Nike swoosh. Shameless.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Wow, good eye. Never even saw the swoosh there. Yeah, I could have cleaned that up a bit better, which is probably what I'll do here in a little bit.

Ok, updated it. Lost the dropshadow, as I didn't like the ultra-thin white edged line around the darker parts of the shadow. Added a soft white highlight around the badge. Check original post for update. Thoughts?

Archived