Clemens's Lex Legends Hat?

cranium

Does anyone know what the extra 2 was meant to signify on Clemens's hat? The regular Legends players did not have that during the game, although I think I saw Coby with it on his hat. Is it simply L squared for Lexington Legends, or something with the fact that he was wearing number 22? It seemed odd that he had it and others didn't.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/cranium1987/roger_72614.jpg]Clemens

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Did anyone else think it was way over the top that ESPN showed all 3 innings of his pitching (including a pitch count ticker) in his minor league rehab start? Gimme a break!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Did anyone else think it was way over the top that ESPN showed all 3 innings of his pitching (including a pitch count ticker) in his minor league rehab start? Gimme a break!

OMG yes. I mean, if you are going to show any game on ESPN, wouldn't you fly your old fat self to Lexington and broadcast from the booth? It's not like this even matters, because when he comes back to the Major League, you never know what to expect.

I don't think ESPN has shown any iota of restraint in about a decade. If they can overhype anything, they will.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

i guess we can expect to see his next start in Corpus Christi to also be televised.

I don't know about nationally, but Fox Sports Southwest is showing it Sunday night. The Hooks moved the start time back to 7pm to get onto TV.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

It did seem way over the top, and I would not have paid attention to for a second if I hadn't been to a Legends game the week before while visiting the inlaws. I won't watch his next two rehab starts at all.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

i live in lexington and if i hadn't had work that night i would have been there. i should have at least bought tickets had i known what they were going for. I don't like their L squared hat much but their normal hat has got to be one of the best in the minors. its certainly much classier than most minor league teams. i'm surprised they didn't wear their usual navy ones.

twins enterprise franchise version

1_250.jpg

Archived