BIG BEN IN MOTORCYCLE WRECK

I dont see this reported anywhere on the internet so I can't post proof but I live in the Pittsburgh area and the news just reported it about 20 minutes ago. At first they just reported it as a crash and didnt know who the motorcycle driver was. Then they thought it was Big Ben because of the witness, and the Steelers confirmed it......I hope hes ok

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh s :censored: t! He doesnt even wear a helmet either. He was supposed to filming a soup commercial in Heinz Field today. They said a lady acme out i front of him and he t-boned her. He hit his head off the windshield, rolled over the car, and landed on the pavement.

Its all over the local news right now.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

http://www.wpxi.com/sports/9356102/detail.html

You can also watch the live news coverage of this on the site.

Edit- Newsanchor doesnt seem to know too much about football, she just said "I remember going to Denver and seeing the Steelers play the Colts and seeing so many Steelers fans"

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I can't wait for you guys to slam Big Ben like you slammed Kellen Winslow and Jay Williams.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Yet another graduate of the Dany Heatley School of Reckless Driving?

At least no fatalities in this one, Jimmy.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I can't wait for you guys to slam Big Ben like you slammed Kellen Winslow and Jay Williams.

OK - I'll play.

Won't these guys ever learn? Especially after Winslow missing two seasons because of his motorcycle accident? Sheer stupidity on Rothlisberger's part.

I'll never understand why you wouldn't wear a helmet on a motorcycle when you wear one as a requirement of your profession. But then, I'm not getting paid Big Ben-style coin, so what do I know?

I hope that Big Ben recovers fully from his injuries. I also hope Pittsburgh terminates his contract once he does (isn't motorcycle riding a "prohibited activity" in standard player contracts these days?).

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Assuming motorcycle riding is prohibited in his contract, he deserves it every bit as much.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

How stupid is this guy?

He just won the Super Bowl, he is very young and could have a long career ahead of him and not only does he decide to ride a motorcycle (alot of ahtletes ride them) he decides to ride one without a helmet. He is lucky he isn't dead, but this is still pretty scary. It will be interesting to see if this kills his football career...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Gotta love that Gov. Rendell passed a bill making it legal to ride without a helmet. It's really dumb. That aside, Roethlisberger touted his macho attitude before about riding without a helmet and who knows his macho attitude may cost him part if not all of an awesome career post his SB win. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I hope Ben lives. That being said, is it okay for me to say that I hope he doesn't play football again?

I'm in agreement with you on that one... I hope he recovers but the Steelers void his contract and he makes the cycle as a back up, humiliated and doesnt ever get a chnace to play again.

Idiot.

Also, on a side note, its strange to see a guy whose board name is BigBen be rooting agianst the player whose nickname is Big Ben. I understand it, its just odd.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I hope Ben lives. That being said, is it okay for me to say that I hope he doesn't play football again?

No, I don't think so. It's not really ethical, or humane, to ask for varying degrees of physical pain and trauma. But as you may be a Bengals fan still upset about Carson Palmer and wondering about his recovery, I think you've yet to overcome your own trauma. So maybe it is okay after all.

You hate to see anybody get injured in an accident, especially young people with their entire lives ahead of them. That said, my first reaction was stupid is as stupid does.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Also, on a side note, its strange to see a guy whose board name is BigBen be rooting agianst the player whose nickname is Big Ben. I understand it, its just odd.

Yeah, probably should have thought about it before making it my screenname. Oh well.

No, I don't think so. It's not really ethical, or humane, to ask for varying degrees of physical pain and trauma. But as you may be a Bengals fan still upset about Carson Palmer and wondering about his recovery, I think you've yet to overcome your own trauma. So maybe it is okay after all.

I never said anything about him being in pain. I just don't want him to play again.

No, I don't think so. It's not really ethical, or humane, to ask for varying degrees of physical pain and trauma.

Finally, someone who doesn't wish an end to his career.

Look, were not all perfect. ALL of us have made mistakes before. ALL of us have made stupid mistakes before. Nobody has a right to wish an end to someone's career just because he made a mistake. Granted, it was a very stupid mistake, and he was told a million times by many people to wear a helmet, but, thats no excuse to wish an end to his career and the quality of his life. Thats like saying a hockey player's career should end when he gets a black eye because he didn't wear a visor.

Yeah, probably should have thought about it before making it my screenname. Oh well.

You can always change it.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

It's a shame that someone gets into a serious accident and all that some of you can think of is the fact that he might not play this season cause of it.

Idiots.

My thoughts go out to him and his family. I hope he learns from the mistake of not wearing a helmet. He's fortunate to get a 2nd chance.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived