Anaheim NBADL team announces name, logo

TNT44

Yay, I get to be first to say this...

Shouldn't it be the Los Angeles Mighty Aresenal of Anaheim?

Ill be the first to say this then.

No

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA

OH MY GOD that's soooo funny

hahahahaha oh man i just crapped in my pants and all down my leg

half a gallon of milk just squirted out of my nose and is now actually back inside the container

thats so amazingly funny i can't even catch my breath

where did u ever think of something so creative. cuz it sounds just like what the angels did... that's what makes it so freaking hilarious.

im totally dying over here. my face is all red and theres tears coming out.

of anaheim!!!!

wow

funny stuff man

keep up the good work

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ur so funny!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING....U KNOW Y?! CAUSE THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNYY!!!!! LOS ANGELES...OF ANAHEIM!! OMG, SO FUNNY I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WAT IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

freakin idiots, that was funny like a year ago, im tired of ppl doin that, it was ONE!!!! team, not the whole city, so all those dumb little jokes had no basis for the ducks, the clippers, the nba d-league team or nething else associated wit anaheim

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ur so funny!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING....U KNOW Y?! CAUSE THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNYY!!!!! LOS ANGELES...OF ANAHEIM!! OMG, SO FUNNY I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WAT IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

freakin idiots, that was funny like a year ago, im tired of ppl doin that, it was ONE!!!! team, not the whole city, so all those dumb little jokes had no basis for the ducks, the clippers, the nba d-league team or nething else associated wit anaheim

Besides everyone always calls them the Los Angeles Angels or just the Angels. No one uses the full name.

As for the logo, I like it.

Signature intentionally left blank

the lines on the ball are off... unless its supposed to resemble something i'm missing -- also the lines should be made to show movement in the same direction of the tail .. it looks like the tail is going east while the ball is 'pointing' north-east.

the logo is just too ho-hum.. the colors are bland and its just not much to look at. not a particularly BAD logo, just nothing really special.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Wow, that was one of the stupidest things I could've done. Too bad I didn't specify that I was mocking everyone who had ever made that joke. I just found it odd that no one else had said it before me. Whatever, enough of that crap.

Anyway, the logo is OK. As others had said, the lines on the ball are off. But overall, one of the better NBDL logos.

Besides everyone always calls them the Los Angeles Angels or just the Angels. No one uses the full name.

As for the logo, I like it.

Everyone makes fun of the easy target, but they completely miss this one:

"Oh, I want to argue with that jackhole, but I want to look like I'm contributing!"

BTW, I like the logo.

:D

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived