Anaheim Ducks Concept Jersey

fonz

I created this based on the possible leaked logo and colours that have come out. This is my first concept jersey so let me know what you guys think. Hopefully this gives us some idea as to how the new colours and logo will work together.

ducksconceptnew.png

It's nicer than the other one--I'd have to see who did it first--they're both similar--but bold departures.

I like what you've done--just a bit of clean up needed.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't like it because it's too simple and old school. In my opinion most old school stuff sucks, even on "magical classic teams" like the redwings and so forth.

yea but its not even his fault. with only one logo to work with he did a pretty good job and one of the best i have seen on this board. with more info. on the colors and logos it'd prob. be less plain, and i was wondering, is there gonna be any dark blue in the color scheme? i thought there was.

Out of like the billion Ducks jersey concepts on this site, these are probably the most realistically designed ones. As in, you could actually imagine these being used.

I like the direction you went with the style of the jersey and the logo on the shoulder and the main one. However, i dislike your choice for the font. A more traditional font would have been great, like the ones they use on their current alternate or something the Coyotes use right now would be perfect with the orange and the tan outline.

All in all, great stuff. Gives me ideas..

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

How did you get such a clean version of that logo? I can't seem to find it on any sites. I want to mess around with some ideas for a jersey myself.

Anyone?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Ya, I'm just using the colours that were part of the leaked logo. I think it looks pretty good myself (in my biased opinion lol). So who knows if green, etc will show up in the final design. Maybe I'll try it with some green too.

Archived