Sabres concept

Shane Does Art

That's not bad at all. Would have been perfect for the AGH ( angry goat head ) scheme of things. :) For the new Sabres scheme, but a sabre through that ( like the current shoulder logo ) and this is a bona fide winner!

Make the horn look like a sword and you have a winner. They ARE the Sabres after all...not the Buffalo. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i dont know what this fixation with connecting the buffalo sabres with a buffalo is. 1st of all the team is called the sabres not the buffalos. 2nd of all the city is named after its famous buffalo wings not the animal. :mad:

i dont know what this fixation with connecting the buffalo sabres with a buffalo is. 1st of all the team is called the sabres not the buffalos. 2nd of all the city is named after its famous buffalo wings not the animal. :mad:

uh wha...

Credit Wikipedia.org

It is a well known fact that the City of Buffalo received its name from the creek of the same name, however, there are several unproven theories as to the origin of the name of the creek. Early French explorers reported the abundance of Buffalo on the south shore of Lake Erie but their presence on the banks of Buffalo Creek is still a matter of debate, so the origin of the name of the creek is still uncertain. Neither the Native American name ("Place of the Basswoods") or the French name ("River of Horses") survived so the current name likely dates to the British occupation which began with the capture of Fort Niagara in 1759. The first known appearance of the name was in 1764 in the Journal of British military engineer John Montressor who explored Buffalo Creek before choosing the site of Fort Erie on the opposite side of the Niagara River. Another claim is that the creek is named after a Native American, who once lived in that area. The argument that the name is an anglicized form of the name Beau Fleuve (beautiful river), which was supposedly an exclamation uttered by Louis Hennipin when he first saw the stream, is the least likely explanation.

Crack much? Dude, you, need like, 5 more years of first grade or something.

As for the logo.. I really like it, I have seen many of your logos aroung here and they are all very original and creative. It's a little rough but I see what you're getting at. I like it, fixing it up is the most I can give because I really like it. Good work.

Crack much? Dude, you, need like, 5 more years of first grade or something.

And remedial lunch.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

2nd of all the city is named after its famous buffalo wings not the animal.

According to wikipedia, the first known appearance of the name was in 1764 and according to the...

SPARTACAT_12 SCHOOL OF ANCIENT HISTORY

The Buffalo Wings was discovered in 1258 by the norvegian vikings...

Seriously spartacat_12, I hope this was either a joke from you or that the 12 in your handle is actually your age (which would explain to me your mistake) and if it's the case, my appologies for laughing at your comment... :therock:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

if your gonna be an @$$ do some research first and it wasnt a joke hes just retarted and thinks cities are named after food that wasnt invented at the time

come on man that just sounds stupid

ATL

if your gonna be an @$$ do some research first and it wasnt a joke hes just retarted and thinks cities are named after food that wasnt invented at the time

come on man that just sounds stupid

And you know this, how.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived