Cavaliers New Court

jrl_z26

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a database of NBA hardcourts? I'd like to see them if so!

I was thinking the same thing!

I mean, it'd be a good idea if someone DID have one, but it's got you so crazy now you're talking to yourself!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I was thinking the same thing!

Wait a second...Did you answer a question that you asked yourself???

This thread gets weirder and weirder by the second :P

Not trying to stir the pot or spread "BS" by any means, merely just offering some knowlege to spark some interest.

Contrary to the response you've received here, your contribution is welcomed by the majority of members.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I've formed one somewhat extensive. I don't have any access to photoshop, fonts, or logos, but the coloring is accurate.

here.

did i miss the news that the nba is switching to a barn shaped 3 point line?

another thing, if youre posting on this site you should know that you have access to logos:sportslogos.net

so the wood inside the arc is going to be lighter than the rest of the wood, but with their own unique flair. my thoughts are; like some have said, maybe they work in the third jersey striping, maybe they reverse the suns and raptors courts and the wood inside the arc is darker than the rest, or maybe instead of a genuine wood color, they have inside the arc be gold. just some guesses on what might come of this. oh, and it will probably say " The 'Q' " on the floor instead of quicken loans arena, unless that is already there and i missed it.

oh, and it will probably say " The 'Q' " on the floor instead of quicken loans arena, unless that is already there and i missed it.

This won't happen as the NBA has strict rules regarding use of Arena names on the court. You are not allowed to use nicknames of which "The Q" is.

I'm intrigued by your guesses...those would be really cool! I can't wait to see what this is gonna look like.

When I was in 5th grade I used to draw new floors for the Knicks. I came up with some pretty wild stuff. Unfortunately that was about 15 years ago and I don't have any of them still. But my orange and blue markers ran out rather quickly...

Anyway, I would have to say the old Raptors floor (with the footprints) is the funkiest I've ever seen.

When I was in 5th grade I used to draw new floors for the Knicks. I came up with some pretty wild stuff. Unfortunately that was about 15 years ago and I don't have any of them still. But my orange and blue markers ran out rather quickly...

Anyway, I would have to say the old Raptors floor (with the footprints) is the funkiest I've ever seen.

LOL I use to do the same exact thing when i was younger

The only thing i liked about the old Raptors' court in the skydome day was their unique parque style floor.

but i dont expect anything unique from the cavs new floor. Their probably just gonna use more navy blue and i agree it will look like the raptors new court.

What happen to being unique. Sonics started the "light shade in the 3pt arc" Suns started the "no paint out of bounds and the website on the side". Soon every team gonna follow the Blazers and have the digital style advertising on the scores table.

Oh yea. I have a question:

What happen to teams such as Houston, Toronto, Vancover, Charlotte, and Atlanta having inside the 3pt arc painted? Why no one does that anymore? I liked that.

did i miss the news that the nba is switching to a barn shaped 3 point line?

another thing, if youre posting on this site you should know that you have access to logos:sportslogos.net

Barn-shaped is the best you're getting drawing with a mouse in paint. Thanks, I knew that about the logos but can't do much with them in paint. Try being less of an @$$ next time.

ujsignature.png

If you have any MS Office product, do your court concept using the auto-shapes and it will usually turn out really nice. The shapes are vector (or at least behave that way) so you can resize them and they'll still look good. Then just print-screen, paste into Paint, crop the extra BS away, and save as .png and you're good to go.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived