Cavaliers New Court

jrl_z26

i've done a mock up of what i think the cavs ccourt will look like.(yes it was done in MS paint and paint.net, so sue me :P)

yes, i know that center court logo isnt what they actually use. i attempted to make it look like the new ball with the C over it

i've also done some other courts, on my flickr account . yes my spelling sucks. my apologies 193612608_bfca00b911_m.jpg

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the Charolette Hornets had the craziest court back in the day. They had the Hornet in the center, with a trail coming down (no idea why). Then the free throw line had all black lines to make it look like a hornets nest. Then the three point arc was two toned painted in Hornets colors.

The Houston Rockets had smoke from a launching rocket on the court.

The Raptors had a crazy parquet floor back in the day.

The Vancouver Grizzlies had a cool court too I believe.

If someone could find pics that would be great.

i've done a mock up of what i think the cavs ccourt will look like.(yes it was done in MS paint and paint.net, so sue me :P)

yes, i know that center court logo isnt what they actually use. i attempted to make it look like the new ball with the C over it

i've also done some other courts, on my flickr account . yes my spelling sucks. my apologies 193612608_bfca00b911_m.jpg

Please tell me you are joking. Please.

Cmon dude...no need to go there. Give the guy a break...I'd like to see what you'd come up with.

Cmon dude...no need to go there. Give the guy a break...I'd like to see what you'd come up with.

Let's be serious now. Forget about the design, which I believe was done on a Commodore 64, you have to at least spell the damn team name correctly. I applaud the effort, but let's be real.

That's reely weerd. I meen, seeriously. That beets just about anee concept around heer.

No credit. No A for effort. That is horrible.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

just like sean connery calling out a category on "celeberty jeopardy!", goforbroke and jrl_z26, you can both blow me :P

you both are prolly both n00bz, so i'll not be as harsh as i should be. i suck at art on the computer, and use a laptop as my main computer, so the :censored:ing keyboard is smaller. not my fault. i also have fat fingers, again, not my fault. i see why now i rarely post on here, too many douches.....

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Now tell me what you think.

cleconcept.PNG

Nice job. I really like the coloring of the baselines/sidelines to match the Cavs alt jersey. I think the color around the free throw lane should be red (wine) instead of navy blue. Otherwise, very nice look. Unique, but not ridiculous (see: Hornets, Charlotte; Rockets, Houston; et al.)

I remember the Charolette Hornets had the craziest court back in the day. They had the Hornet in the center, with a trail coming down (no idea why). Then the free throw line had all black lines to make it look like a hornets nest. Then the three point arc was two toned painted in Hornets colors.

thumbnail.jpg

I hope this helps. Remember their first floor was never used, as they had an accident with their original scoreboard before the season started.

thumbnail.jpg

I hope this helps jog memories. Remember their first floor was never used, as they had an accident with their original scoreboard before the season started.

I remember the Charolette Hornets had the craziest court back in the day. They had the  Hornet in the center, with a trail coming down (no idea why). Then the free throw line had all black lines to make it look like a hornets nest. Then the three point arc was two toned painted in Hornets colors.

thumbnail.jpg

I hope this helps jog memories. Remember their first floor was never used, as they had an accident with their original scoreboard before the season started.

I ask this in the beginning of the forum and imma ask again since i didnt get an answer

Why don't teams have the inside the 3 point line painted any more like Charlotte and Houston? I like that design

well i e-mailed people at Quicken Loans Arena about this, and the response i got stated there is no known change in the works. that doesn't mean it isnt happening, it just means the person that replied to my e-mail hadnt heard about it yet, or didnt want to release any info. they also said, "you should keep checking www.cavs.com throughout the summer for news on this" so maybe they with-held info so cavs.com could get some more hits. who knows, thats all the new info i have to offer.

Archived