2004 world cup of hockey

philly97flyer

yeah you are right. the wording looks great. this will be such a great tournament. will the teams use the olympic jerseys?? i hope so.

It's very possible that the teams could wear all new CCM/Koho designed jerseys due to the Hockey Company's exclusive jersey supplier status.

I hope its new unis for USA and Canada (just not new logos).  The USA uni was disappointing from 2002.  Long live Bods' 1998 jersey!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I remember the 1996 one had the two guys tilted so it looked a lot more like the world, with the the blades of the hockey sticks as the axis (not the evil kind) which looked kinda neat. I do like this one though, I think the colours are an improvement over the 96 version of just the blue and red.

And yes, I can't wait for this tournament either, it'll be great.

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

I hope its new unis for USA and Canada (just not new logos). The USA uni was disappointing from 2002. Long live Bods' 1998 jersey!

The USA 2002 jerseys were terrific, I thought.  The '98 jerseys looked kindof silly with all that grey.  And let's not even discuss the jerseys they wore the last time they played in the World Cup.... *yarf*

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I still wear my Canada Flag jersey from World Cup... I have to say that out of the 1996, 1998, and 2002 jerseys... it goes in this order 96, 2002, 98... and its not by much.... just the team canada jerseys just looked right like that... and that was when we were a world junior power, a xmas tradition for me...

yeah cant wait till this world cup i hope we avenge the loss of 1996

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I still have my 96 canada jersey too. It's design to me is still unconventional, in that it has no symetry, each arm is different, but its still my favorite. you can really see the flag on the home white, alot of the flag to me is lost when its placed on the red away

Here's the '96 logo...couldn't find any other image.

Bondra_1996_World_Cup.jpg

Also, does anyone have a better image of the '96 Canadian jersey? This is all I could come up with.

whblndrs.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived