NCAA Football '07

nugent4president

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for XBOX360 users....tough. There are NO alternate unis. Instead, you have to buy them from the Online Marketplace.

Are there any cheat codes to unlock them?

there is no way to unlock the jerseys (yet). but it is assumed we will be buying them on marketplace and it sucks. I won't buy them but for madden I prob will.

For the regular XBOX, did they add more I-AA teams, like the ones from the Great West conference, such as NDSU or SDSU?

Also, is there any real difference between this years and last years, if I have last years do you recommend I buy this, or waith another year.

anyone?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

i felt jipped by the creators of the game when it came to the University of Hawaii. they only had the greenish/blackish helmet/black jersey/black pants and the Silver helmet/white jersey/silver pants combo. when in addition the UH has a greenish/blackish helmet/GREEN jersey/black pants combo and the "oakland raiders look" of the silver helmet/black jersey/silver pants combo (although this combo was only used once in the senior game at the end of last season), it is even featured in one of the commercials for the game.

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

There are no new I-AA teams in this year's game.

As for the XBox 360 stadium, those teams whose "real" stadiums aren't included use a generic bowl shaped stadium. However, the field art for those teams are correct. It's just the stadium that is generic.

There are no new I-AA teams in this year's game.

As for the XBox 360 stadium, those teams whose "real" stadiums aren't included use a generic bowl shaped stadium. However, the field art for those teams are correct. It's just the stadium that is generic.

Which is why no matter how good it may look, I'm still getting the current gen version. I'm not gonna sacrifice features that made this my favorite game for spruced up graphics, not yet anyways.

It's interesting that Florida has so many combinations, especially given that they now only wear one at home and have ditched the blue pants (at least that was Meyer's plan.) Also, is the Miami monochromatic white set in the game? Furthermore, do FSU's white pants have stripes or no?

I have seen that they got Tiger Stadium's field correct for Xbox 360 and not for Xbox (not sure on PS2). How hard would it be to hardwire for LSU and Fresno State to do yardline numbers every five yards?

LvZYtbZ.png

Last season, Baylor wore green helmets for the first several games because the regular helmets' gold color was chipping away.  The team then returned to the gold helmets about halfway through the season.  I have not heard any news that Baylor will follow Wash. St. and Hawaii with different color helmets for home and road games.  In NCAA 07, Baylor does have the different helmets depending on whether it is wearing the home or away unis.

Baylor wore gold helmets in their '05 opener at SMU. They only wore the gold helmets two other times the rest of the '05 season...at Oklahoma and vs. Texas Tech at home. They wore green helmets in the other eight games.

FYI- it is rumored that Baylor will wear gold pants with green-white-green leg stripe in the '06 opener vs. TCU (similar to Miami's throwbacks from '05).

I also saw in an X360 screenshot that the Fiesta Bowl was being played at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, instead of the new Cardinals stadium in Glendale.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

They should have the one different color sleeve jerseys for Florida, Miami, and Virginia Tech.

why werent those a one shot deal?

and plus those are the worst crimes against sports know to man.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

and plus those are the worst crimes against sports know to man.

That is true. But I just thought it would be cool to see them on the game.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Again, haven't played the PS2 version yet but from what I've heard: YES.

Apparently the Next Gen Version (i.e. 360) was so full of new graphic features there was no room from the "extras"

they did that with the nba live 06. in the xbox 360 version they took out franchise and all the all star game events

While it may be true that 54 stadiums are real in the Xbox 360, all 119 D 1-A teams in the game have their real stadiums. I don't want to get that off topic with this post, but I hate Microsoft like some people hate Nike on this board. Just a little fyi...

Your signature makes me laugh every freaking time. What a collection of clowns.

Archived