MLB Cap Sigs

Lumbergh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's just like posting regular images. Get the addres, then hit the IMG button, and paste the address, then hit ok. But make sure you're in the edit signature page in your "my controls" page.

I was just wondering if you're going to do every team. I would love to see them I'm also working on a wallpaper with these and would really appreciate every cap. If you don't have the time it's cool.

do you take requests for minor league baseball? if you do could you do a set of Nashville Sounds sigs please w/:

Est. 1978

1. Blue/red cap with royal colored background

(cap logo)

NashvilleSounds90.GIF

2 Blue cap w/ blue background

(cap logo)

NashvilleSounds96.GIF

3. black cap w/ black bacground

(cap logo)

Image12.jpg

4. black/red cap with black background

http://www.nashvillesounds.com/images/store/CapFittedBp.jpg

MiLB logos

MiLB1.gif

MiLB2.gif

Thank you in advance.

How about a Florida Marlins one with a teal background and black hat or a black background with the 1993 teal hat

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If you're having fun making these here's a few other hat ideas for ya:

griffeyud.jpg

Cards%5CBigCards%5C010587.jpg

Johnson_Randy_02.jpg

136948554.jpg

2b_2.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I don't mean to be a pest <_< .....but can u make the St.L. Cards sig with

the HOME red cap+the red bkgd as well.I would appreciate that

very much .Can u finish up the rest of the teams so I can add them to my photobucket profile.I'm sorry if I'm rushing you.Thanks again for your time+your gifted talents.I'm audi.THE END:flagusa:

majorleaguebaseball3fi.gif

nflfan8bf.jpg

319rg.jpg

dccomics5vs.png

antimtv.png

Archived