MLB Cap Sigs

Lumbergh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yankees were founded in 1903, not 1913. I don't care when they started using the nickname, the team has been around for 103 years, please correct that sig. Thank you.

Actually they started playing in 1901 as the Baltimore Orioles.

No, really? I didn't know that... I must have just come in on the retardo train...

Point is, it is accepted fact that the New York American League franchise was moved from Baltimore (happy now?) to New York in 1903... not 1913. We aren't celebrating nicknames here, guys. If that were the case the Reds would have several dates to go by...

Let's try to keep factual here, and make the date correct.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yankees were founded in 1903, not 1913. I don't care when they started using the nickname, the team has been around for 103 years, please correct that sig. Thank you.

No, really? I didn't know that... I must have just come in on the retardo train...

Point is, it is accepted fact that the New York American League franchise was moved from Baltimore (happy now?) to New York in 1903... not 1913. We aren't celebrating nicknames here, guys. If that were the case the Reds would have several dates to go by...

I was just saying that if you want to make the established date go as far back as it can then it should say 1901. It's the same team that moved from Baltimore that became the Yankees. But at this point I just don't care, any of three years have a good reason to be there.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

EDIT: Double Post.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Could I see a blue Milwaukee "M" with the barley? I'd like to see it on a gold background, but I don't know if that's better than blue.

Or what about the ball-in-glove blue hat with white pinstripe background?

But I certainly like all of them so far.

Could I see a blue Milwaukee "M" with the barley? I'd like to see it on a gold background, but I don't know if that's better than blue.

Or what about the ball-in-glove blue hat with white pinstripe background?

But I certainly like all of them so far.

brewers3.png

brewers2-2.png

brewers4.png

Can you do a CALIFORNIA ANGELS one using the hats from the Rod Carew era.

Also, How can I put the sig in all of my post?

sure, and to put it in your sig, go to My Controls, then go to the Edit Signature, then paste the image adress in the bar

Archived