MLB Cap Sigs

Lumbergh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for making these, man. It makes me want to have, like, 10 sig images!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Maybe the red Red Sox cap used from 1975-1978.

The Orioles caps w/the oriole for a little kid logo.

The Indians w/the greek "C" and the block style "C" used during the 70s and 80s.

The trident Mariners, and the trident w/star Mariners

The Oakland Athletics (current and 70s)

Texas Rangers (1970s and 80s and 90s)

Los Angeles Dodgers

1977 Cincinnati Reds

Orange Astros hat, navy Astros hat

1977 San Fran cap w/orange brim

1982 royal blue Braves cap

1977 Yellow pirates cap (yes I'm obsessed w/1977)

just some to consider

These are OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!

Bill

I dont know if you realize the pandora's box that you opened with this thread..... :D

My request/challenge?

The entire Devil Rays organization. From Princeton to Durham......INCLUDING rainbow color scheme hat from the late 90's/early 00's!

SigReflect.png

I'll throw my requests in here as well, as these are great images... :D ...good enough that you got me to come out of lurker-land.

I would like to request some current Phillies sigs -- I'll let your creative mind play with the red and blue with the home/road, interleague, and even BP caps.

Could I also request a Philadelphia Athletics sig, with a cap from the 1930s? I'd take either a white 'A' on blue, or blue 'A' on white with a blue bill.

If you are able to get to these, great. If not, that's fine too. :)

Since ur soo damn good at these, could u do the negro league ones too? please?

Also, which font are you using? I like the font ur using for the sigs and just want to know which ones they are.

Thanks.

Keep up the stellar work.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

These are beyond awesome, truly beyond awesome keep em comin' please!

I noticed in addition to no Colorado Rockies, that there are yet to be any KC Royals or Oakland Athletics.

Also I noticed that for Atlanta Braves, you have the year established as 1967, but in fact, they began playing in Atlanta in 1966. Similarly, the California Angels sigs you have, you have them established in 1961, when in fact they didn't begin calling themselves "California" until 1965. From 1961 - 64 as you probably already know, they were simply the Los Angeles Angels. In that same regard, any plans on having Anaheim Angels &/or Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim sigs?

Your work is so really remarkable and crisp. I am in total awe of your work, and the same holds true for all the others who contribute artistically on here. I feel very privileged to be a part of these boards.

Humbly,

Bill McDaniel established 1966

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived