Leauge Conecpts

fkaKrock5cent

Ok i i'm gonna try and do uniform concepts for some big football leauges in america (and nfl europe)

sooo first up THE NFL!

nflconcept.png

now when i made this concpt i was thinking about the "image" the nfl wants is a serous one so i didn't get fancy

(not an excuse but this is m.s paint so its not too profesonal but its all i can do)

c&c plaease

Honestly, there's not much to critique. It looks as if you put no thought what-so-ever into this design. I don't really see any creativity or effort.

And what exactly is a 'Leauge Conecpts'?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

As a fellow paint user, don't use that template! It's the football equivalent of the swift jersey. It's too hard to show off any of your creative abilities with it. Look for a 2D template instead.

(not an excuse but this is m.s paint so its not too profesonal but its all i can do)

:lol: wow this is getting funnier by the day.

To many excuses, head hurts, room spinning.

No more excuses.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

ok it's the nfl when i think nfl i think "No Fun Leauge" so why should i make a jersy that is wild and diffrent?

next up is the arena football leauge and i'll be sure to be more creative

and as i said earlier m.s pain isn't my excuse its a side note so don't expect pohotshop graphics

As a fellow paint user, don't use that template! It's the football equivalent of the swift jersey. It's too hard to show off any of your creative abilities with it. Look for a 2D template instead.

I don't seem to have a problem with it.

Example 1

Example 2

I don't feel it hinders my creativity. If anything, it helps, cause it allows you to see what the design looks like while the player is wearing it.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I don't seem to have a problem with it.

Example 1

Example 2

I don't feel it hinders my creativity. If anything, it helps, cause it allows you to see what the design looks like while the player is wearing it.

Those are pretty good. Part of why I said that is personal preference. I like flat backgrounds. The other part is that I've seen quite a few concepts where people don't create unique striping, they just make the whole thing one colour, sometimes even disregarding the shading. For people just starting out a 2D template would be easier to work with.

I believe this falls in the "just because you want to see/make something doesn't mean that it has to be posted" category. It couldn't have taken more than 15 minutes.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived