Bruins Pooh Bear Jerseys = Bear Meat

whalersjets

One of the very first wave of third jerseys iirc. I don't think there are any left in the league now. Amazing how long it lasted considering the Ducks and Kings thirds debuted that year were never seen again.

Teams using third jerseys that first season (95-96, although not until after the all star game in 96) were Boston, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Anaheim, and Los Angeles.

Wait, didn't St. Louis have a third that year as well?

LvZYtbZ.png

One of the very first wave of third jerseys iirc. I don't think there are any left in the league now. Amazing how long it lasted considering the Ducks and Kings thirds debuted that year were never seen again.

Teams using third jerseys that first season (95-96, although not until after the all star game in 96) were Boston, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Anaheim, and Los Angeles.

Wait, didn't St. Louis have a third that year as well?

They were going to have an outrageous third in kind of the same vein as the Ducks, but it was nixed. Later on, they added a third jersey that is the current home jersey.

UCLA_2671.gif

Jeesh, between Pooh Bear and this, apparently "Bruin" doesn't mean "bear" or "brown bear," as the dictionary might tell you. No. Apparently "Bruin" means "bear on ecstacy."

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Anyone got a pic of the jersey they will wear as thirds.

pG01-2102578nm.jpg

Probably this..

now if they will go to wearing that full time and use the classic yellow jersey as an alt.

This is the jersey I wish they'd bring back as their "third".

orr.jpg

(From a pre-season game vs. Rangers at London Gardens in Orr's rookie year)

And introducing #37, Bobby Orr!

That's 27, not 37.

I was thinking the same thing

untitled-6.jpg

This is the jersey I wish they'd bring back as their "third".

orr.jpg

(From a pre-season game vs. Rangers at London Gardens in Orr's rookie year)

And introducing #37, Bobby Orr!

That's 27, not 37.

I was thinking the same thing

My mistake.

I thought Pooh was yellow

It really depends on what you have eaten recently. :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

pG01-2102578nm.jpg

Probably this..

now if they will go to wearing that full time and use the classic yellow jersey as an alt.

yes!

man it's going to be weird the season after this when they nix all the classic uniforms and bring out the pink reebok tights. one step forward fifty back.....

DEATH TO REEBOK

pG01-2102578nm.jpg

Probably this..

yes!

man it's going to be weird the season after this when they nix all the classic uniforms and bring out the pink reebok tights. one step forward fifty back.....

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived