Ben Roethlisberger out

NJTank

The Steelers look like they are heading into the season a man day or even more, first Hines Ward is questionable and now Roethlisberger is out after an appendectonmy.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Sucks to be my Week 1 Opponent... he has both Ward and Roethlisberger! I, on the other hand have Willie Parker. He'll get the ball plenty on Week 1!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

this guy can't catch a break...this sucks for the steelers

Wrong he did ctach a break he is alive, not wearing his helmet in that accident coudl have been fatal the EMS workers stopped some internal bleeding that could have killed him and if he hit his head or come thing and landed wrong he could be dead.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

this guy can't catch a break...this sucks for the steelers

Wrong he did ctach a break he is alive, not wearing his helmet in that accident coudl have been fatal the EMS workers stopped some internal bleeding that could have killed him and if he hit his head or come thing and landed wrong he could be dead.

He also won the Super bowl

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Hmm? No repeat this year?

Don't count Charlie Batch out just yet :P

It could be worse, they could throw Turnover Tommy out there.

Careful, the Steelers are talking about bringing Maddox back in. He does know the system and if Batch is a bust they may have little choice.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I had an appendectimy last year. It aint fun.

I was walking fine and everyting only days after, but i wasnt allowed to do any contact sports or vigorous excersise for a couple weeks until the doctor checked on me. I had a relatively new procedure done to me, though. It is where they cut three tiny holes, one just below the belly button, one an inch or two below that and one to {my} left of it. They say one hole is for a tiny camera they use to see what theyre doing and the other two are used to cut it out. They say its nicer than having the huge scar like they used to do because it requres little to no stiches and heal time is faster. Its been a year and a half and you can barely see any of the scars, unless you know where youre looking.

I belive he would've had the same procedure.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Archived