Rams helmet

Krona

Yes.

They wore it one year - 1949. I think you can be excused for not remembering it. :P

Better pictures here:

http://www.helmethut.com/rams49.html

I actually prefer it to the horns they currently wear. More visually interesting, and I like them curling over the ear hole.

The current ones look better IMO but they desperately need a thin white outline on the horns.  That would look great.

Well you've already seen my St. Louis Rams concept; how's that work for you?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

CSU Ram Head Logo

This is a bit off topic, yet still somewhat related to the original post ... if the NFL's Rams use the two-color horns logo on their helmets, why is it that Colorado State is allowed to also use the exact same design on their helmets, only changing the colors. I would think the pro team would have the helmet design trademarked. This has always bothered me. Further, I really think if CSU would use the Ram head shown in the above link on their helmets, then @ least they could set themselves apart and be unique.

LibertyBowl.png

Archived