New NBA Adidas warmup gear

projectjohn

It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be, coming from Adidas.

actually i like most things comming from adidas lately, eventhough they may re-use templates a little often like world cup jerseys.But that is a nice soccer template and their warmups and tennis stuff are nice.

I know one thing bout adidas, I always gotta have some of their sandals B). not real impressed with these warmups though, could be worse but it could be more varied (not to mention better).

just my one dime on that one

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm dissapointed at the NBA.

They have always done a good job in not letting company logos on uniforms. Even the previous RBK warmups only had a small RBK logo on them.

To let the adidas put their logo stripes as part of the design of the warmups is a disgrace.

I'm dissapointed at the NBA.

They have always done a good job in not letting company logos on uniforms. Even the previous RBK warmups only had a small RBK logo on them.

To let the adidas put their logo stripes as part of the design of the warmups is a disgrace.

Isn't Adidas going with the story that the stripes are just stripes and technically not their logo? I can't remember the details but there was a lawsuit in tennis since the rules are really strict about clothing logo size, and Adidas got away with putting their 3 stripes all over the sleeves since it wasn't a "logo"?

Archived