Nhl - xline logos

fiasco!

<font color='#000000'>slow day at work, i finished the NHL x-line logos today....you can see them here...

c/p

National Hockey League Zephyr X-Line Logos

here are the rest in all their vector glory.....

newXline.gif

PM me with your e-mail addy and the reason you want them in this format:

board name:

name:

e-mail:

why i want the x-lines:

which x-line(s):

format (gif or ai):

version of program:

i will only respond to PM requests for these (or all the other x-lines i have), so don't post your request for the logos in this thread.

if i don't respond to your request right away, don't be offended.....i work a full time job and have a wife and 2 kids at home, so i only get online during work hours (m-f, 9-5)

sorry if i seem to be an ass, but i don't want the logos getting into the wrong hands.

very nice indeed!

any one attempted this style with NFL logos?

(i know, i know, i read Zepher's site and the NFL won't allow them to do so, but if anyone else had some nice ideas...)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Some of those are so cool. I truly love that Bruins one. The Senator, Thrashers, Wild and Coyotes are also my favorites.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Great work, I have to say out of NHL Bruins is the best, but I love some college work like Alabama and whoever has that monkey and squirl.

the boxing squirrel is Bradford and the gorilla is Pittsburg State and it's my absolute favorite favorite of all the X-Lines, as i have quite an affinity for gorillas, chimps, apes, and primates in general.....so much that most of my friends refer to me as either 'monkey man' or just plain 'big gorilla'.

Archived