49ers uniform concept

-(dp)-

Here is another concept. Most of you seemed to like my first two, so I am thinking about doing most of the NFL. I liked Bucco B's idea of putting the link from his other concepts, so here are my first two:

Lions

Jets

With this concept, I decided to get rid of the black. I think the niners look much better without it. Gold is a bigger part of the jerseys now. I made the helmet and pants stripe match, they are the same style as their current helmet stripes, but with white instead of black. I was thinking about sock stripes to match the jersey stripes, but I decided not to. Please tell me what you think, whether it is good or bad. Tell me what I can do to make it better. I don't take offense to any comments, I just use them to make my concepts better, so don't hesitate to tell me what you think.

ninersuniconcept.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

AWESOME.

This is outstanding. the black is totally unneeded. Their old uniforms were a bit plain. This would have been a great update.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

wow, this is the first racist concept i have ever seen.

no black?

what is this a white only concept?

sheesh, i know people on the boards hate blacks but good lord

ummm....... I hope you are joking. I used black in my lions and jets concepts. I have a lot of friends who are black, I am not racist. I also don't think the people on this board are racist neither.

MegatronSig2.jpg

no black?

ummm....... I hope you are joking. I used black in my lions and jets concepts. I have a lot of friends who are black, I am not racist. I also don't think the people on this board are racist neither.

ask your friends if you got sense of humor

it is joke dumbass :P

no black?

I figured it was a joke, but I wasn't sure. I can't see you or hear your tone of voice, all I see is words, so it is kind of hard to tell if you were joking. Sorry if I made you mad, but I don't think calling me a dumbass was necessary. Anyways, back on topic.

MegatronSig2.jpg

no black?

Yes, it was a joke. Just a very unfunny one.

I love how you call him a dumbass, but put that lame tongue-sticking-out smiley. "Is he serious? I don't know. I thought so, but he put a tongue-sticking-out smiley right after it."

"sk your friend if you got sense of humor.

it is joke dumbass"

Ivan Drago, ladies and gentlemen.

In other news, the concept is solid. I'm glad you killed the color black. Classy look.

I perfer the current uni's, but these aren't bad. I just can't help but think something is missing. I dont know what though. I do think a little black is needed to set the oval apart from the helmut and arm stripes. Maybe not black, maybe a red outline of the oval? just throwing it against a wall, seeing what sticks.

good job and good luck from a life long 49ers fan.

Archived