Broncos to wear blue pants tonight

J.R.

These aren't bad. It's only the 2nd time they've done this.

Nick beat me to it...but the Broncos wore the blue pants twice in 2003, both for MNF, so this is the third time the all-blue has been worn in the regular season.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

We have a winner in this week's ugly-ass uniform bowl. Add the Raven's and Broncos along with Atlanta, Arizona, Minnesota, Cincinnati, and Buffalo to the list of teams that should never play each other. The Broncos have a great color combo but the execution is beyond horrible.

BB52Big.jpg

Does anyone know when they'll wear the orange jerseys this year?

Don't look for them this season... or anytime soon I think for that matter. They are winless when wearing the alternate Orange jerseys.

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

It's a shame that we have such an exciting defense and we can't call it the ORANGE crush.

I became a Broncos fan in 1969 when I moved to Denver. Attended my first game in 73 and haven't missed a game in years.

This combination is the worst uniform combination since before we went to orange and blue in the mid 60's. The orange and whites (no blue) from the mid 60's were no better than the ones they wore last night (but definately no worse).

Indeed the yellow/brown jerseys from the early 60's were pretty rough, and I wouldn't want to ever see them on the field again, but the prize of my collection is a 61 road jersey. (anyone hiding a pair of the striped socks??)

Unlike some people on the board, I would wear the Broncos if they had a uni designed by the same moron that did the Bills monochromes, but they should know that without having to TEST me on that.

I remember seeing these for the first time a long time ago and thinking how cool they were. Now I have to admit that I actually like the white pants better. I'll even go as far as to say that I like the orange jerseys better than the blue ones. There I said it. :P

I kinda like the blue on blue once a year, to be honest. I think it's a good primetime look. It's built for the night.

I prefer the current primary set (Blue on white), and would like to see them rock the orange alts once a year, too. I like the occasional change-up, assuming it's used in moderation.

In a perfect world, they'd wear the throwbacks on Thanksgiving, either the Orange Crush era, or the crazy horse ones that they wore for the 75th anniversary.

06ElwayJohn02.jpg

i think these are so nice looking.. compared to what they have today.

Those were perfect................in the 1970's.

Those would look hideously out-of-place and out-of-style in 2006.

Those orange jerseys with cheap looking stripes with the royal blue helmet and ugly-a** striped socks are terrible.

I was never a big fan of the Orange Crush uniforms, especially the road jerseys (the numerals should have been orange, not blue). It was a bland look. As for Monday night's blue-on-blue, it's okay as an occasional thing. Despite their being winless in them, I'd love to see the orange alternates once or twice a year.

Does anyone know when they'll wear the orange jerseys this year?

Don't look for them this season... or anytime soon I think for that matter. They are winless when wearing the alternate Orange jerseys.

And what is also ironic is that that those games was played in the snow.

Archived